Why schmardt fellers read the gauge!

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
The ribbits are the ones that were already there on the flat car and the chopped caboose. In the center of the, erm, uh, hull, :D I had to add a section of plastic which is as baren as the iraqi desert when it comes to ribbits :( But, I'm glad you _didn't_ notice, because that means it's not so obvious, which is what I had hoped. I still might add some ribbits to the area if I can make them look good.

Anyways, it's all good now, because I'm finished forthe week, the Voodoo Priest is bendin' the strings on that upside down guitar, and I get to play loud tonight :D Oh yes, and the star spangled banner just started, kinda chokes me up :(

That gives me a good idea too, it would make a great army caboose with all that room on the end for gunning down baddies, no? :D

jon

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
No guns yet, but I did add in the ribbits using the techniques learned at The Gauge . This was done after the fact by using the fabric wheel on a very thin sheet of styrene and affixing over the naked area. I like the ribbits, but had to try twice, as the first time I pressed too hard, resulting in dashes instead of dots. Like I said, no guns, but I did get the ships wheel mounted on the helm. :D :D :D

Attachments

• sor-pirate.jpg
    sor-pirate.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 127