Why Don't I Ever Have My Camera When I Need It??

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Russ Bellinis said:
I think the "Beep" is the only ex-Santa Fe in the bookends scheme. The whole fleet was painted into the blue and yellow warbonnet long before the red & silver super fleet came out which was years before the BNSF merger.
I doubt it was the Beep.
Although it could have been.
I wish I could have seen it in daylight and had the dang camera with me.

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
Could it have been one of these guys?

viewphoto.php

Oh, and do what I do. Keep a cheap digital camera in the glove compartment of your car. Comes in handy, trust me. I just upgraded mine an hour ago, and the old one went in the glove box.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
CCT70 said:
Could it have been one of these guys?

viewphoto.php

Oh, and do what I do. Keep a cheap digital camera in the glove compartment of your car. Comes in handy, trust me. I just upgraded mine an hour ago, and the old one went in the glove box.

It could have been.
Are those B units?
Do those things have drivers or are they just extra motor power?

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
I never wanted a cell phone, when my work forced me to get a cell phone, i couldn't understand why you would put a camera in a phone. Now that I have a cell phone with a camera, I don't know how you can live without a cell phone with a camera. Was travelling up to Salt Lake this weekend and saw all new coal cars and my favorite Utah Railway engines, so I just pulled over and took about 100 pictures. Also is nice when out and about to take pictures of pretty much anything. Now if I could just get a camera phone that had all the nice camera features.

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Those cabless SD45's are probably what I see down here in Houston. There are 3 cabbed SD45(?)s and 2 cabless ones that I see lashed up together in the yard about every 2 weeks

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
Just drove home from a supply store...stopped at a light and right next to me was a NS GP-unit and SD35 (I think)...right next to me, stopped and idling...and of course I didn't have a camera. Long red light, and we both sat there side by side. Then to add insult to injury, when I went forward with a green light, so did the engines - pulling a small consist matching my speed exactly. Could have snapped a few good ones...but of course...no camera.

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
Those are B units Joe, not slugs. Big difference.

B Units have no cabs. Slugs have no cabs or prime mover.