why do i need a title to an introduction post anyway?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by RacerX, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RacerX

RacerX Member

it just seems redundant. but anyway, I've been modeling about a year or two and lurking here and there. just wanted to come out and say hey, and blame Ton and Greelt for sucking me into this hobby with their kickass models :p
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold racerX - glad to have you around! Whats your first show off build going to be?
  3. RacerX

RacerX Member

Well, I did just download Leo's Proton. Maybe if that comes out well I put up some pics in the gallery of it and some of my other builds. Like I said, I've only been modeling for about a year or two, so I only have built currells spaceship one (three times), V2 (twice) and V1 rockets, tons saturn V
    saturn 1b, greelts f1 engine, a couple paper trebuchets, and bertschys steam engine. i have thought about posting some build tips for other newbies since I have run into some trouble with instructions that are most likely obvious to most of you.
  4. josve

josve Active Member

Welcome to papermania!!
    This is a great forum to be a part of.Helpful people and good friends all the way :)
  5. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Welcome RacerX! I personally would love to see any tips you have. Being fairly new to this mess myself, I'm always looking for advice. Never hurts to see a familiar situation from fresh eyes...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.