Who we are gallery

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by cgutzmer, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Ya know...you get to know someone online...you have no clue what they look like, you imagine they are this big Biker-type-muscle-bound-killer...

then you see their pic...and all you want to do is run QUICKLY and give them a BIG HUG!!!

I should have realised, my 10 year old niece types like a salty Marine!

Then, you see guys like TWE running around in his girly shorts trying to look tough (LOL)...one can never tell...
  3. hpept

hpept Member

Just added my ugly face. As you can see there are some kilos more and some hair less than in my avatar pic. Now I managed to put down the kilos again, about hair... sorry but i couldn't get them back at their place.
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'm on there... maybe it will scare away the spammers.

5. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Me, too. The hair is shorter, since I'm back to the job hunt grind, but it's the most recent pic I have
  6. Triop

Triop Member

I'm there...with my pants on...sorry to say that I'm not as sexy as Woodengraver :twisted:
  7. barry

barry Active Member

Well as it's you Chris I will prove I read this one no way am I putting this mug in the gallery it will disappear faster here.The management has my permission to remove it if it is considered it my frighten small children as well as me. Hair I still have the rest of the body and mind are deteriorating but luckily I an no longer seeking a job etc. So the next time some young bugger wants to lecture me on how many computers the world is short of you will understand why I show such woeful unworldliness

Attached Files:

8. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Oh my word! My old chemistry professor, how have you been sir? Seriously Barry, if we looked half as good as your seasons show we would all be better for it! PS My Chem prof was one of the greastest scientific minds and teachers I ever had, he tought us chemistry in apples and oranges terms that got me through with honors, and through most of the other sciences courses as well.
  9. josve

josve Active Member

I was sure I had put my face up...but nope.
    So I added my pic :)
  10. thewoodengraver

You guys make me laugh!!!
    Several of you look like you could kick my butt!
    Barry, I could beat you up! lol (just kidding my friend)
    Ashrunner, are those incognito gravesites? I have heard about you mountain folk! LOL
    Triop and Billy Leliveld...I want to party with you guys!...Triop, bring the Ladies!
  11. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Man, I had completly forgotten about the rogues gallery, nice to put a face to some of the names here.

Phil, it seems that your beergut and mine are twins...
  12. thewoodengraver

Yeah, last year I had "twelve-pack" abs...this year closer to the six-pack!
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I got a 1/4 barrel..... :p

Pretty impressed, we doubles the size of who we are in one day!
  14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Dang dude! Looking at your picture, I don't see how you would have any time for this hobby at all, let alone to be on the computer posting here!:twisted:

More power to ya!:-D

(Boy, talk about youth being wasted on the young!:roll:)

15. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

That was actually 10 feet of snow I was standing on. It was June 10, 2006. Mt. Bachelor in the background is a well-known ski resort in the area. Until the name of the hill was changed from Bachelor Butte to Mt. Bachelor, only locals skied it. Now the whole world knows about it. Can't hide much in the area now. Life was simpler when the mountain was a butte. 8v)
  16. goney3

goney3 Member

Eh, sorry about that Barry. I do look up to you as a mentor and role model. :)
  17. barry

barry Active Member

Sorry mate the truth is I tried for years to get hold of second hand computers from the water damaged ones at Centre point to chuck outs from universities so I could ship them out cheap or to students. Just watch the wall of greed that comes up to meet you, some rich bastard might looose some profit he would never get selling a new one. It's a bit like trying to provide cheap lighting from old car batteries to light some jungle hospitals a bit, not a lot just enough to see.

I get a bit uptight about it still........ although I think it's beginning to happen........so much waste....now I will shut up.

18. thewoodengraver

Barry, can I come live with you?:roll:

Seriously, I love to hear about your giving nature. Love your salt too!
  19. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

No one is going to take down your handsome mug, Barry!
    We all get a little older with every passing second but
    one thing is for certain, along with age, comes wisdom!:wink:

20. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I figured it was time to get back to basics again. I think its so much easier to get to know someone if you can put a face to the name. Please check out the who we are and post a pic if you feel so inclined :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.