who is from or in Milwaukee, WI?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by roch, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roch

roch Member

I lived there 20 or so years and may know you. :thumb:

2. roch

roch Member

Wow amasing. There are soo many trains that run through that city I figured someone would have at least been there.
    Once I got soo fed up with a job I had there I hopped a fence and jumped on a train that was going slowly by.
    And my friends and I almost always walked the tracks because they were safer than the streets where we lived and went to school.

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I've been to Wisconsin. I actually have a lot of relatives there.
    My Father is also buried in Appleton. He loved Wisconsin with a passion!
    He was an avid hunter and fisherman you see and WI is famous for having more than it's share of each. You know, Land of a Thousand Lakes and all!
    I swear, take a close look a map someday and you will find that 1,000 lakes is an understatement!
    I have a lot of relatives in that area, including Illinois.
    I see your in Denver. I myself was born in Colorado Springs while my Father was stationed at Fort Carson, many, many years ago!

4. roch

roch Member

My parents took me hiking and swimming almost evry weekend when I was a kid. The closest I ever came to hunting though was fishing. My parents are against guns because of a couple of family and friends deaths that involved them. Nothing to do with hunting though.
    Some time I will have to google a good map of WI and get on the phone with my dad who did all of the driving and retrace all of the roads traveled, towns visited, and trails hiked.
    I just remembered on trip where it started to pour down rain and my dad decided to take a short cut back to the car. Big mistake on his part even though I enjoyed it. We were lost for about 8 hours till we found a small road in the middle of nowhere and waited for someone to drive by and give us a lift back to the parking lot. I swear that was the coolest trip I ever went on.:thumb:
    I have tried to get lost in the Rockies several times wich sounds stupid but I always go prepared.:mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.