Who Has Had Experience With HobbyLinc.Com?

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
I'm getting ready to do a massive train order. For everything I want, HobbyLinc.Com is the least expensive and offers free shipping. has anyone had any dealings with them? Are they a fairly reliable company? I don't want to order this stuff and then find out I have to sit and wait forever like I did with InternetTrains.

COMBAT

I know they get alot or all of the stuff from Waltehrs. Meaning its not in stock a lot. :(

Just an FYI....

kmorris

I have heard they are pretty good, but have no experience with them myself. I usually get most of my stuff from toytrainheaven.com, trainworld.com, or modeltrainstuff.com

Biased turkey

I ordered a Testors airbrush set from them last year . I didn't have any problem so as far as I'm concerned they are reliable and they are fast ( provided the ordered item is in stock of course ).

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Thanks for the input, guys. :)
Sounds like my biggest worry is in stock items but I shouldn't ahve any problem with the stuff I'm ordering.

COMBAT

Uhhh its on sale now... Because they deal with Walthers you might want to act fast or it will be gone. Hope you get it. :)

ScottyB

I have ordered from Hobbylinc in the past and they are great. Fast shipping, and reasonably priced shipping as well. I get all my basswood and balsa from them.

Highly recommended.

Scott