Who builds modern jets?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by shoki2000, Nov 5, 2005.

1. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I'm looking for somebody experienced in building modern jet fighters.
    Model in questions is very highly detailed and could offer pretty good chalenge.
    Time alloted for the build is rather limited so I'm looking for somebody who takes commitments seriously.
    If you feel that you can tackle this build, contact me at admin@gremirmodels.com or PM.

Sorry - I cannot offer more details about the model on public forum...
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Dang Michael talk about a tease! Wish I had the time, I would take you up on it. But I have to make some models for the display coming up. ;-)

Hey Dave............here's a chance, you build grat models and with great detailing! You could put that silver paper to some use!!! :grin:

3. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

I would love to take on a project like this. But with all that I have going on I think he is looking for some one that can do the job quick. Based on his info and looking at his P-61 "Black Widow". He means highly detailed. Sorry but I will pass.
  4. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

I'm sure I would love to build such a model Mike, but I don't feel that my skills could tackle a jet right now. However, you may ask on the kartonbau.de if you have not done so yet. Robert is finishing up Halinski's F-14 right now and has also built the Design F-5 Tiger. He could definitely turn out a wonderful looking jet and he seems to build at a pretty fast clip. I can't wait to learn which jet you are speaking of.