Who are you people?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by KillerB17, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerB17

KillerB17 New Member

what's going on here?
  2. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Completely rebuilding the community. I hope you'll stick around, I have tons of stuff planned.
  3. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Peter put all of our forums in a blender and hit puree'.

J/K, Peter.... Keep up the good work. :)
  4. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

People? Who, what people, where???
    Killer, yer killin' me....:& :)
  5. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

I replied to this one last night but then afterward checked the date of Killer's post. He wasn't talking about us Gauge folks but something that happned two months ago so I deleted my post.

In any case if you RC folks and others are wondering who we are, we're The Gauge, a railroad and model railroad forum that has been around for six years or so. We're dealing with lots of changes and are now apparently coupled
    ( railroad humor) with your forums. I guess we'll be neighbors. Seems to me we should be able to coexist pretty well. If we Gaugers click on "the Gauge" in the Channel box inthe upper left we get a page that looks like our old list of forums without the other nontrain ones. I see that our threads do mix together if I hit "new posts" but I won't read your's if you don't read mine. :) Kidding.

Hello other fourm members from The Gauge!
    One of the Gauge moderators
  6. moderndaynomad

moderndaynomad New Member

And it shows
  7. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

I could tell you but...

..then you'd know as much as I do and I am still convinced you don't know why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.