Whitewash city being built

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by cgutzmer, Mar 17, 2007.

1. huffman60

huffman60 New Member

Chris: Thanks I'll give it a try. John
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

what kind of train are you going to be running? If you set it up right you can make it so you can play the whitewash game on the layout! That would be pretty sweet!
  3. huffman60

huffman60 New Member

Chris: To be honest I've never played an RPG, even tho I recieved a game as part of the whole set I bought. The wife and I live out in the woods in northern Florida. Not a whole lot of people in our general area. It's funny because we moved from Apache Junction Arizona ( at the base of the Superstition Mountains, about 3 miles from Goldfield Ghost Town & The Movie Ranch ) before I even thought of building a model railroad. Anyway the railroad will be HO scale, but the buildings will be 1:72 scale because I could get a good variety of Little People at a reasonable price in 1:72. I have a 12x24 building to house the railroad ( half layout-Half model workshop ). The layout will be set in the 1800s southwest old western movie style. Anyway that's about it in a nutshell. You can get other sets of plans from Smith Pond garden railroad ( they come as complete plans and how-to builds in a larger scale ), Kiva buildings have plans also, but not 1800s style in garden railroad scale. I hope this helps. John
  4. huffman60

huffman60 New Member

Chris: In case you're interested here are the web sites.
    Smith Pond Junction ( spjrr.com )

Kiva Design's Garden Towns Products ( kivadesigngroupe.com )
  5. John L.

John L. New Member

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I had forgotten my password. I do indeed have several different ways to rescale models. It would be best to contact me direct. 352-347-9379