whitestar help

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

anybody got some hi rez orthos for the whitestar from b5??any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!:thumb:
  2. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

great!!thanks Jay!!!
  4. sherban

sherban Member

A couple of years ago I found a .lwo file of the Whitestar. If you don't have Ligtwave it can also be opened with a free trial software called Rhino. I still have the files if you need them
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

sherban i have that file and about 5 different other meshes. i stumbled on one the other day i think is doable. im working on it now. thanks!
  6. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

One of the Homeworld B5 Mods had a WhiteStar mesh that would have been a good candidate for unfolding; i had already converted it to MQO but lost it when my hard disk crashed 2 weeks ago.
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thats too bad jay. this 3ds file i found wont work.too complex.i dont have homeworld so i cant look at that mod mesh. oh well the search continues....
  8. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I do have a Starfleet Command mod of it, if you are interested I can send it for you :)

I think it is doable, maybe just the textures could be replaced with higher definition ones...?

Attached Files:

9. :thumb:YEAH!!!!!!! White star I am so excited!
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well this mesh has a lot of open spaces. im closing them off and taking care of intersections. i think ittl make a good simple model.
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg