Which way?

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by digdug72, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digdug72

digdug72 Member

I have a ntc3, and it's not shifting. I adjusted the tranny set screws, but forgot if you lean or richen the low speed needle in conjunction to shifting the car.
  2. markallen

markallen Member

I have never had to adjust the tuning to get it to shift..
  3. digdug72

digdug72 Member

I know the tmaxx is sometimes like that, where if the tune is slightly off, it won't shift
  4. digdug72

digdug72 Member

ugggg! I cant get it to shift!!
  5. still cant get it?
  6. redheat

redheat Member

odds are that your running a little on the rich side , are you running the .15 or the .15 ? RED
  7. redheat

redheat Member

This guy is creepy and weird , RED
  8. redheat

redheat Member

Night Night DUMB ASS, RED
  9. RC King

RC King Member

he cant get it to shift.meaning the the tranny not the motor.running `alittle on the rich side` has nothing to do with it.where do you get your odds?i would say probably out of your a.s.s,RED
  10. redheat

redheat Member

Night Night DUMB ASS, RED
  11. RC King

RC King Member

[8D]
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

It could be its to rich Because if the car is going slow the engine is not putting enough power out for the tranny to have to shift into a higher gear to keep the car going, DUH.
  13. redheat

redheat Member

Right on DJ , Knockle head just dont get it , RED
  14. RC King

RC King Member

he thinks the guys motor is running `alittle bit rich`? and you think thats why its not shifting into second?you are a moron if you do.that engine would have to be running like total S#@$% for that to be the cause.running alittle rich would have nothing to do with the tranny.it is Amazing how people in RC websites can be such people to say such crap.
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Night Night , RED
  16. RC King

RC King Member

good night old timer
  17. redheat

redheat Member

Night Night LOSER , RED
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

see king your all into electrics im into both. If a engine is running really rich it will have bad performance makeing it not spool up to shift.
  19. RC King

RC King Member

you mean not rev to the shift point.alittle rich he said so you are way off your mark dude.im sure its not the motor so stop missleading people.
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Loser , Night Night , RED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.