Which Trek Bridge... Poll, sort of.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, May 9, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

Since I don't know how to do a poll, I thought I would try it this way.

Which Trek ship bridge would you like to see done first. Skip did a fine job on the Ent-D bridge and the Ent-E bridge, so I'd like to do something else first.

Here's the list of what I have already been working on for years and just recently started texturing.

1. TOS Ent Cage Ver.
    2. TOS Ent Production Ver
    3. TMP Refit Bridge
    4. STV Refit Bridge
    5. Ent B bridge
    6. Akira Bridge
    7. Equinox Bridge
    8. Suggestions...???

BTW, sent several of the TOS and TMP/TNG files out as .pdo's for upload and am again working on the .pdf versions as well as finishing
    up some of the previous projects.
  2. lehcyfer

lehcyfer Member

Starting small I'd love to have interior of Danube class Runabout - to install in ninjatoe's model.

For my model the forward cockpit and aft cabin is all I need...
  3. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thanks for your input, I'll definately consider it.:mrgreen:
  4. ennder

ennder Member

I don't think that the Bridge for the NX-01 has been done yet.
    That would be cool :)
  5. Fiver

Fiver New Member

I'll second on the NX-01 bridge but I'd also like to see an accurate version of the refit bridge from the first movie. There was a paper punch out model available in 79 when it came out that I picked up off ebay a few years ago but it really doesn't do it justice. If you'd like scans of the pages for reference, I'd be happy to send them to you.
    Keep up the great work.
  6. Fiver

Fiver New Member

By the by...where can I get the PDOs you mentioned? I'm a huge fan of your work.:thumb:

7. vipers7

vipers7 Member

8. mchale

mchale beach boy

Enterprise b bridge
    Enterprise a bridge
    Nx01 bridge
    Enterprise c bridge
    JJprise bridge
    Refit 1701 bridge
    Cage enterprise bridge
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

I've submitted some of the models for upload and am currently working on others. The .pdo's will get up as soon as the staff has time.
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

For now, can we keep to the list orignally posted. these are already in the works and I'm in the process of finishing them up now. The others mentioned will come later. Thanks for all of the input though.:thumb:
  11. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

MTK, you still planning on doing these??

TMP Refit bridge or Ent B would be my first choice, would like to see a voyager bridge added to the list though.

As per our PM'S I'd be willing to beta build.
  12. MTK

MTK Active Member

Oh yes, I've got several already textured and have the unfolding almost done on a couple, but in the spirit on not putting anymore models out with that they are 100% done, I'm making sure that even a novice can fallow the directions and come up with a satisfying build. I'm willing to consider and of the bridge models and do indeed have a Voy bridge, I think. I know I have two versions at least of the TMP / TWOK bridge. I'll keep you in mind for the beta build. Thanks.
  13. THE DC

THE DC Member

STM Bridge

I have an old professional card model of the TMP bridge. Would images of it help in your design?

I'm not suggesting copyright violation, but wondered if some of the images would help you conceptualize your build?

Just let me know, and again, thanks from all of us who enjoy your generous 3D skill...

The DC
  14. mb1701d

mb1701d New Member

From the list I would pick TOS Ent Production Ver , as a suggestion I would love to see the NX-01 bridge in a scale to complete the "Broken Bow Deluxe" action figure line that was not completed.
    P.S. Sorry to mix paper with plastic
  15. F131

F131 Member

Whatever one was in the next Generation. Very non military, and had the iPod touch interface first.
  16. RedStarrise

RedStarrise New Member

TMP Refit bridge. It's a beautiful cross of things that were (TOS) & things to come (TNG). It shows the corny almost buck rogers feel of the original bridge which was so great for it's day but yet stepping forward a step to advance tech in filmography & trek lore.
  17. mchale

mchale beach boy

i rather see the enterprise a bridge than that of the 1701 from the first 3 movies it looked better and than i would like to see the enterprise b bridge i like it a lot more than the excelsior's bridge and then i would like to see the enterprise c bridge and then a excelsior class tng refit bridge and i would like to see the enterprise d bridge from generations before and after the crash that deanna caused