which is better

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by backyardbasher4life, Jul 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backyardbasher4life

backyardbasher4life New Member

i have got back into r/c cars and sold everything and im looking at electric cars now. i was wondering what on-road electric car is better and please tell me why they are because i never was into electric i was only into off-road gas thanks for looking at my topic.
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Hmmm Well I would have to say the Associated TC3, so far it has been the best, or at least to me. I dont have 1 but my godfather does, and it is sweet. I will be getting a 4tec in about a week, and ill let you know how good that is. The cool thing about the TC3 is shft drive, unlike belt drive for the 4tec. I hope this helped some way
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

tc3 or can go yokomo or schumacher tc3 has the worlds RECORD OF 150 mph and yokomo and schumacher is just good onroads
  4. Steve M

Steve M Member

The best kit on the market is the X-ray T1 Factory kit. The parts quality is astounding and fit and finish top rate. Much better than a TC3.

RACERSNOW Member

I am with steve, X-ray is without a doubt the best, this is a definite racing machine from the ground up
  6. if ur lookn 4 somethin affordable get a 4-tec i hear its the fastest rtr car u can buy but if ur lookn 2 kick @$$ in a race id definately get the x-ray im thinkn of getn 1 myself
  7. redheat

redheat Member

TC3 for sure , altho I must say that there are alot of cars out there
    that are really good. For a first electric car this one has it all, get the kit and add your own ESC,Motor, Radio gear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.