Which car to replicate...

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by SakuraS14, Jun 20, 2005.

?

Which Drift body should I copy?

1. Falken FD3S RX-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HPI (HPI means High Power Improvement, not the r/c manufacturer) D1 S15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Vertex/Car Make T&E Aristo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Team Orange S15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. RS*R S15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Autolink 180sx

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other (please actually tell me in a post, just dont click this and run...lol)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SakuraS14

SakuraS14 Guest

Hey guys and gals,

Got a question for you all. I am trying to decide which professional drift car to replicate.

Fell free to give your input; I'm open to many ideas. The only certain thing is I am definitely building a street style S14 and S13 widebody coupes. But I want to do something a little different for the track.

I'm going to do my graphics in photoshop as well as mask some areas. I have an idea of how to do graphics not only in regular colors but also in shiny/glittered materials. I'll let u know if any of this works!
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

The Top secret Supra. I know its easily replicated, but i just LOVE that car. And it was featured in a Best Motoring video drifting, and that thing was AMAZING!

But im not a fan of flashy graphics and big names, i like smooth designs that are catchy rahter then flashy. One company i do like tho is the APC Silvia S... this part always gets me, 15 i believe. Or the FD3S is one slick lookin car.