Where's the EPA when you need em' ?

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Still need to add more junk (mostly smaller stuff I guess) but it's already turning into a beautiful eyesore! :eek:

Attached Files:

2. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Tyson,
    You'd better make sure you have an EPA filter installed, That's too nice a piece of urban decay. The EPA would just make you remove it all. ( they have no sense of humor)

Looks good !
    Pete
  3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Tyson, thats not a beautiful eyesore, it's a beautiful scene. I Love it with all the junk around. Find some old cars/lorries etc and STAND on them (Break um up into bits) then sprinkle all over that area, don't place it with your fingers, almost throw it on.

Shamus
    [​IMG]
  4. Junk

Tyson, I see you've been to Michigan, Photographing the neighbors...:D :D Wow!! that new Digital gets around.. ;) Great work, hope to get there someday...
  5. Catt

Catt Guest

Yeah,I know that place. It's west of PawPaw about 5 miles or so.:D
  6. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Maybe you'll get lucky, & they'll declare your entire layout a "superfund" site!:D :D :D (if they do, could you front the K&I a couplea bucks?)
    Plus, they probably don't have time for that while they're chasing that EVM tank car around! :)
    Seriously, that's a great little scene...it's funny how what we see as an eyesore in the full-scale world becomes so pleasing to the eye on a model RR!
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Charlie I asked the EPA about some $$$$$ for being a "superfund site" but they said they had their hands full right now keeping an eye on your EVM Corp. and Rory's new copper mining facility! :p :D :rolleyes: :D Said they were worried about that new Matt truck plant of Catt's too! :D