Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by paper hollywood, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know what happened to this great site? The guy had some of the coolest c-mods on the web (C3PO, Time Machine, Talos, Maria, etc.). I just get a blank page there now. I believe he's a Zealot member. If he's moved them, I'm sure everybody would love to know. If it's a matter of hosting space, I'm sure we can work something out.

2. clif52

clif52 Banned

I think I read a message a couple of weeks ago that he was pulling the models because of piracy.
  3. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Yup, you heard right. He was almost ready to unfold his Black Pearl model when he found someone had uploaded his C-3PO to Rapidshare. He had a message of explanation up for several days before he shut down the site. :cry:

4. Ziga

Ziga Member

Well, he is still working on his Black Pearl. You can check his website here:

P.S. I was asked to remove the link, as it is private. I don't understand the situation, because I remember that the link was posted on one of the forums I visit and nobody mentioned the fact that it was private.
  5. Bummer! I hope he works out some way to satisfactorily share them again. I'm sure lots of people here would be willing to offer advice on posting models. I suppose when you post anything for download on the web there's the possibility of unauthorized reposting or sale.
  6. celofane

celofane New Member

someone had a link for the MARIA model? the robot from Metropolis?
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Just ... wow.
  8. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Apparently there is some confusion over Uhu02s site and models. Despite his repeated requests that his forum be kept private and that links to it and to his models NOT be posted, they were posted and linked to anyhow by person or persons unknown. As a result NONE of his models are available. Requests for his models on this forum will NOT be tolerated. Any questions (and there shouldn't be any) should be referred to a moderator or admin via PM.
  9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Looks like something haven't been going very well...:D Thread locked, questions please PM admin or mod ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.