Where's Miles?

N

nachoman

I don't think I have seen a post by him since the change...

kevin

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Maybe he is hard at work on the layout. I hope he hasn't gone anywhere, because I am very interested in seeing his progress on his new layout, which I felt was a terrific design. I am anxious to hear about his first operating session to see how it works out.

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
Ah! Sorry Guys, I was discombobulated with the new move, at first I couldn't log on properly, but that's all settled. Whew. :rolleyes:

I've made astronomical Layout progress in the last week..My thread will probably be updated on Thursday at the latest. ;)

I must admit that I miss the old blue "classic gauge" as I found it more easy on my eyes than stark B&W.

Any way to bring that into this new server?

Thanks for the Concern! :) I'll be back soon.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Ah! Sorry Guys, I was discombobulated with the new move, at first I couldn't log on properly, but that's all settled. Whew. :rolleyes:

I've made astronomical Layout progress in the last week..My thread will probably be updated on Thursday at the latest. ;)

I must admit that I miss the old blue "classic gauge" as I found it more easy on my eyes than stark B&W.

Any way to bring that into this new server?

Thanks for the Concern! :) I'll be back soon.

Miles, on my computer the Gauge comes in with a light blue background with a grey border and black lettering. The only time I see B&W on the Gauge is when I reply to a post.

railohio

Dec 29, 2000
Eh. He's been hard at work (Or is that hardly working?) posting to my forums this past week.