Where's Errol? (kettlestack)

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I sent him an e-mail...don't know if if he's gotten it...
I just hope he's well.
Maybe he's actually workin' on his layout, instead of fartin' around like me! :D

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Kettlestack???

I've been wondering about Errol too. E-mailed him some photos that he asked for about two weeks ago but no reply. He usually sends back right away

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm astonished and a wee bit embarrassed to see this post. I had no idea I had any kind of an effect on anyone, you're a great group of guys, you really are.

I'm alive and kicking, but just haven't had time recently to visit this great forum as often as I'd like. Wow, and now that I have, it'll take me a month of sundays to catch up on all the new posts.

Vic, those pics you sent of the D&RGW are fab!... I hit the "reply" button the day I got the e-mail but it was returned to me! I've actually toured that area from Chama to Alamosa. I have a soft spot in my head for the narrow gauge RR's of the Rockies. That soft spot is part of my dillema. So much I want to do in modelling but don't have space for even small layouts.

I have a cluttered mind of all sorts of model scenes and someday I might actually produce something worth while ...(Oh, let me dream on) :) :)

Meanwhile thanks for asking about me. It sure touched me.

ygf .... Errol ... aka (Kettlestack)

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Whew,
Thanks for checking in, old friend! That needs to be a requirement for all us "senile" members, in case we forget where we parked, or what street we live on! :D

Seriously, I'm glad to hear you're well, & look forward to hearing more from you...(the photo contest, for instance...I've thrown myself to the dogs...are you game? :) )

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hey Errol, Glad to hear all is well:) :D Don't sweat the bounced e-mail:D The problem was on my end....I'm about 10 years behind on the technology!!!!:D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Hello Errol - This'll teach you to keep in touch.. :) :)

Hey - this kinda reminds me of something:

My wife has actually made arraingments with our Daughter, in the event (God forbid), anything happens to my wife.

My Step_ Daughter is to sign on to all her groups (They run about 12 Fantasy Role Playing clubs) and let them know something happend.... My wife will do the same for her too....

Anyone have similar "arraingments" -- What happens if you dissappear for a time??????? (Computer Crash, Short Hospital stay. Vacation...)

It's NICE to know that people that you've never seen face to face care about you aint it??? :D

~~ Mikey

C

Catt

Seem's that most of the folks here at the Gauge care about the other members here.Kind of gives you a solid clue as to what type of person inhabits this place ,huh.:D :D :D