Where's all our builders?????

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Or we could be raking !#!$%@!# leaves and weedeating and mowing and cleaning gutters and.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:( :mad:

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
oh those lovely fall chores and just think it's probably what keeps most scenic RR in business. Go get a leafblower and get done faster, then get back to work on your layouts.:D :D

GNRail

Jun 18, 2003
Sudbury,ON
Visit site
Sorry no time to post

Train show setup in less than 48 hours and too many things to complete. This will be the second show for our Ntrak group (there are only 2 of us at this time) and we decided last year that pink styrofoam and some track apparently randomly stuck down wasn't that exciting. So like all good hobbiest everthing got left until the last minute. I just finnished building a second throttle and figured I would take a few minutes to unwind and let the fingers cool off (I haven't found a way to avoid burning my fingers trying to connect the chinch jones)

TTFN

Garry

PS I'll post some pictures from the shown next week

mhdishere

Feb 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Belg,
I've been working, but don't have a digital camera. Once I have my current project (a coal and fuel-oil dealer) finished I'll take some film pictures of it and get them on CD and upload them. Still got a ways to go though, the coal silos are done, the office is about 60 percent done, still need the conveyor and oil tanks. As I posted on RR-line, I expect to be done with this project sometime around 2007!

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Shamus for some reason when I click on your link it took me to the post reply window.

mhdishere, I understand you can't rush into perfection I hope your not been to ambitous in shooting for 2007!:D :D

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Belg, I just finished building an "N" timberbuilt office/storage/loading platform. Once I get it set into the layout and interior lit I'll post a pic ... (Robin, don't you be laughin at it when it gets posted! :D :D :D)

Errol