Where to find deep dish rims

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by driftaholic, Jun 22, 2004.

1. driftaholic

driftaholic Guest

i look evrywhere fo them cant find it..help
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I dont think they make any. I havent seen any atleast. But what most people do is make the PVC a bit bigger and then slide the rim all the way back so it gives the effect of deep dish. Check RCDrift.com to see the tutorial on exactly how...
  3. driftaholic

driftaholic Guest

4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok, but what car so i can see if its accually the rim or just effect of the tire...
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

http://www.sslorder.com/speedtechrc/170.html The second rims are about the closest i can find... iv tried all major hobby shops i could think off. But just go threw all companys websites and try some... i think Yok makes some but they arent very deep...
  6. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

have a search for tamiya two piece rims they have a deep dish effect tower hobbies sell them other than that its hot works but you cant drive on them so it kinda defeats the point.
  7. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

these have a huge deep dish when set on the wide side. i have 1 pair but they are kinda gay on the rear only. These are perfect fit for a 200mm body on a 190mm car. They fit it perfect and have a huge deep dish

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGK24&P=0

the only thing is mine are so old it was before they came chrome plated so my wheel is grey plastic
  8. WeAreNinja

WeAreNinja Guest

The Tamiya deep dish wheels work better on an elec car with a 200mm body. I'm still trying to squeeze them under a 190mm body and it just ain't workin'... Arg. :x

I've gotten the deep dish rims from both Ebay and Tower. Tower even stocks the rubber tires that go with them...
  9. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

the narrow ones will fit 190mm bodies on both offsets. That is what is on the vette in the Tamiya Cars forum(electric onroad). They are set to wide in the back and narrow in the front.
    that is the body i am using for concours at the TCS race, but i need to fix the rollcage!
  10. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

kawada makes the deep dishes. i just bought a set today.
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Link plz!
  12. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Sweet! I just wish i could read it instead of ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  14. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

15. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

under the go button it trnslates into english but then i cant find the wheels :(
  16. driftar

driftar Guest

mariosdog can u buy me some deepdish wheels i can't read japanese
  17. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

sorry i dont have extra cash.
  18. driftar

driftar Guest

mario can u tell me what buttons to hit so i can order them sick ass wheels
  19. driftar

driftar Guest

did anyone find an american site to find deep dish wheels?
  20. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Google is GOD.

See search results: Click Here

:D