where do you find reproduction lionel parts?

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by ozzy, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

i keep hearing about them, but cant find anywhere to get them. anyone know? any links? i need to find the coptor that takes off from the blue flat bed car, #3419. i been watching ebay, but i always get out bid on it, and all i realy need is the coptor, i already got the car.
  2. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

3. Bill_Fishman

Bill_Fishman New Member

You see what the retail price is then see what the shipping will be from an ebay seller.

Fiuge out how much you want to pay and bid that.

Money is made and spent but that car , well you have it or you dont.

Look for it in magazine adds and with on line dealers, cost plus shipping there also.

Now using all this make a bid you can live with fora car you cant live with out.
  4. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

well, i found it at one of the links above, its 18.50, and 23.50 for the one with 2 blades. i dont know the shipping as it wont tell ya online, have to call or email., i am still watching one on ebay, its not to much yet, but got a few hours left, its the last 3 min that scares me......lmao. id bid high on it but in the last 2 weeks i bought 6 engines on ebay,,, i better slow down for a month or two,, if i dont my old lady will kill me!!!!.......lol
  5. Marxed

Marxed Member

or you can just buy more marx (they dont break) :D