where can i get

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by muddin2deep, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muddin2deep

muddin2deep New Member

where can i get glow plugs cheap online? i was looking at hobbytron but they want like 18 bucks shipping. the only reason im asking this is because my local hobby shop is 20 min away and is a pain to drive to when i just need glow plugs. i have a rc10gt so where can i get them cheap?
  2. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I have never checked but look at ebay, make sure that they are gaurenteed against doa. I have to use mccoy 59 i think on my gt they are 9 bucks a piece.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

The best thing I would recamend is that the next time you go to your local hobby shop stock up on glow plugs, it beats haveing to wait for the#@$% shipping! OR www.towerhobbies.com they have cheap glowplugs also
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Racers Edge sells good plugs for about $5.00, better than $9.00 for OS. Or you can buy bulk plugs on Ebay for pretty desent price. I have to drive 40 min to get to the HS, consider yourself lucky.
  5. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I just found 30 mccoy mc 59's for 10 bucks on ebay. Check ebay...there is an rc god lol--J
  6. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

Check www.towerhobbies.com

They only charge $3.99 shipping on parts express parts (the ones with the green check mark) I thinks most glow plugs have a green check, and sometimes you can get quantity discounts (when you buy 10 or more)
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

towerhobbies is a good place to go for them but ebay (god knows I love that site) is coool but when you order fromt here look for these things

1) seller feedback, check to see how it is, any negatives? complaintes?

2) Price look for a good price for the glowplugs, if you find a better 1 for less money go that route

3) shipping, dont pay alot for shipping, glow plugs way close to nothing so you shiouldnt be charged a leg and a arm for shipping (some people try to jack u the price of shipping)

4) Quality, try to find well known manufactures such as Traxxas, Ofna Kyosho, such companys as that

If you folow these steps you should be good to go
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ya the last thing you need is to be scamed. dont just check to see that they have good feed back read what the people have for comments. you should pay through paypal.its the safest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.