where can i get this ?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by jesco33, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesco33

jesco33 New Member

does anyone on here know where i can get alminum a arms and shock towers for a duratrax evader st electric ?
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

i have an Evader st also, i have looked for aluminum parts everywhere, even went to my LHS and asked and as far as a-arms and shock towers, duratrax doesnt make them.
  3. jesco33

jesco33 New Member

i have just about everything else in aluminum , hub carriers,knuckles,shocks,heatsink head , for the best parts bud visit towerhobbies.com look for our truck and on the side click parts and u might find sumthing u like for ur ride , i did.
  4. pike

pike Member

duratrax sucks @#$% no after market support you might find a thing or two if your lucky
  5. jesco33

jesco33 New Member

well pike i like my truck and i drive the crap out of it , hmm , i guess i'll have to make some A Arms for it , i'm in the Navy and my job is Machining , haha i'll get started on it tomorrow lol , i'll send ya the pics , lol dont envy my creativity , support it .
  6. you can get fraphite
  7. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

-jesco33-I applaud your ingeniuty and fervid attitude about making your own parts! It's great having access to a mill and lathe isn't it. Keep posting updates on how the parts turn out! I don't think I'm the only curious one here.:D
  8. I am curious too
  9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

on ebay.com u can get some parts there tyr it out if u cant i will give more links
  10. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

-alisar- Just to let you know if you didn't read the "Announcements" area of this site it is requested that no "direct" posting of stuff for sale on e-b*y be put up here. If you own it yourself that is O.K. according to the "Announcements" section. Direct posts of e-b*y items will be edited by the moderators,That is why if you find a post that has red lettering altering the message you'll know why.:)
  11. Bloobert28

Bloobert28 Member

i also have a nitro envader st. i cann't find aluminum parts either. i'm thinking about using a cnc to make parts.
  12. alisar70

alisar70 Member

oh ok sorry i never knew that
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

no it didnt mention that you cant put www.ebay.com it said not to but direct links to things being sold
  14. alisar70

alisar70 Member

ohhhhhhhhh ok thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.