WHEN?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by rustler, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

hey i have heard alot of different things about the traxxas revo, some people say its coming out in late June, Early july, and the hobby shop says not for another month, do any of you guys know the offical date.
    Thanx
  2. redheat

redheat Member

I heard that It'LL be late July.
  3. rustler

rustler Member

that what i thought to but at towerhobbies it said early july
  4. redheat

redheat Member

I was at my local shop about a month ago and the Traxxas Rep was at the shop showing the owner a Revo and I must say I was floored by the looks and construction of it , this truck should really be a big seller. I was messing with the shocks and steering and could not believe how smooth they worked. Im half temp. to get one myself but I think Ill wait and see how good they do out in the field or track.
  5. rustler

rustler Member

i'm getting one the first day they come out
  6. rustler

rustler Member

man i cant beleave you got to mess with one, did it look as good as what evryone says
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

The date WAS late June, but they needed more time so they said July
  8. rustler

rustler Member

early july? late July?
  9. redheat

redheat Member

Yea the truck really is impressive I think that once you see it youll be saying holy cow, tires are the first thing that gets your attention then the shocks and the electronics. A couple of the guys at the shop already have dubs on one . Looks like tower has the best price .
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i wouldnt buy it for bashing. if you want to race then i say its a good pick. who cares how smooth it runs off-road. i think many racers will go out and buy the revo. if you are planning to buy a t-maxx then i would save up and get the revo. i personaly would like to get one but have no clue where the money is coming from
  11. redheat

redheat Member

Key word MONEY
  12. rustler

rustler Member

yea, ive been saving for a year now and i can't wait to get it.....I'm not usind it for racing i have a huge back yard with a lot of bumps and hills and am going to bring it out there
  13. redheat

redheat Member

Sounds like a good place to build a track.
  14. rustler

rustler Member

yea i wish like my parents would let me do that
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Heres what you do , build it and they well come and charge admission.
  16. rustler

rustler Member

who will come? i dont know anyone around me who owns a gas or electric r/c
  17. redheat

redheat Member

you mean to say that your the only person on your block that has fun?
  18. rustler

rustler Member

not only on the block but in my whole city as far as am concerned
  19. redheat

redheat Member

Who are you gonna bash with then ,it's a blast when you have some buddies get together for a day and go at it. Do you have a hobby shop any where close maybe you could hook up with them and get something going.
  20. rustler

rustler Member

wel the hobby shop isnt close and i do know one person who has a t-maxx and he's my cousins wife and tahey live in lexington but every once in a while he will come out and run it with me. I try to convince my friends to get one but they dont have the money
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.