When were these tractors built?

MilesWestern

Do I sense an ERA CHANGE!? OH NO! :shock:

-Does that mean you'll sell your 1950's era equipment! :)
-Put me first on the list if you ever want to sell your TRIX ATSF 2-8-2! ;) Promise?

Did that MP15 spark something?

cnw1961

Miles, yeah, the MP15 sparked something. But I won’t change the era of my layout permanently and I won’t sell any 1950’s era equipment. You know, I’ve got only a small switching layout and to make things a bit more interesting and to allow me to take some more pictures, I want to change eras from time to time. I think I’ll only have to change some details (cars, trucks, billboards etc.) so it will be easy to switch from the late 50s to the early 80s and back again. I might even replace one or two buildings. That gives me the chance to scratch build some more structures …

MilesWestern

You know, that's an excellent Idea, Kurt!

That will give you an inherent flexibility that will really benefit your modeling! (Remember, there wasn't any graffitti until the early 1990's! :)

This will be very interesting to se eyou do, and I look forward to your progress in that degree.

I personally wish I could do that with my layout, but that'd mean all my orange groves and packing houses would disappear, and be replaced by hundreds of Tract homes..not the kind of scenery I envisioned for my Citrus Empire Route! ;) :D