When life comes at you fast !!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by allhallowseve, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

i just to pick up my glass today i need to use them to do anywork on computer or tv , video games its tuff to get old i can't wait for tomorrow i 'am going to the doctor for the first time in 15 years ... my back need to be look at ive let go to long .. i'am 35 so this is going to hurt a freind of mine when a few back
    now he's on 3 diffrent inhailes , 2 blood presses med , he's only 29

later ...
  2. Clashster

Clashster Member

Good luck! Glasses are not so bad - I have worn them since I was ten! As to getting older, yeah, that happens! Last year was my first time having to deal with the fact that I am not indestructable! The ol' knee needed an operation :( ... Good luck, Allhallowseve! Hope it works out to something simple! And remember, you still have paper to give you comfort!! :grin:
  3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

Good luck my friend

well glasses are not that bad
    i have diabetic since 3 years old
    i am with insulin 3 time in day

and in this way its 50-70 % i going to past 30 years old (i am only 25) so **** heppens :)
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Getting Old ain't for sissies!!!:grin:

Glasses? Many people will see you as wise.

Pain? Just Nature's way of telling you that you are still alive!

Hang in there my friend.
  5. Kaz

Kaz Member

My hero, of all time, Ernest Shackleton, once said to (I believe) Frank Hurley, the ships photographer during his interview for the ill fated SOUTH expedition, "I see you wear glasses" Hurley returned with "Many a wise face looks foolish without them"
    Hurley was appointed on the spot.
  6. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

I wore glasses from age 4 until 12, had a short period of redemption until I was 28, and have been stuck with the damn things ever since... And now it's bloody bifocals as well as my arms aren't long enough anymore... Ah well the only thing worse than getting old, is not getting old.
  7. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I have several sets of glasses, depending on what I want to do. As well as a pair that travel with me, should The Missus and I decide to grab dinner and I need to read a menu...

And I live with the chronic pain as well. Rodeo in High School, about a decade in the Army, and working different types of construction have added up to nearly constant knee, back, and shoulder pain. I just deal with it thanks to a fairly high tolerance of pain, knowing my limits, and good old Naproxen Sodium
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.