When I remember...

Xaniel

Hello,

Sometimes I remember to post something here. Here I am, Luis from Portugal again.

I wanto to show you my lastest addiction to my rooster... a B-E-A-UUUUTIFULL UP RCS-2 from Kato.

001_421.jpg

002_126.jpg

004_134.jpg

It runs flawlessly. Really cool.

Hope you like. I have some questions to make, but I have no time now to make them.

Thanks for seeing this.

Cheers!

tillsbury

Those locos are just such great runners. I have the RS-2's (very similar but different trucks, and some tiny details). Such a good runner that I now have five, all custom painted and DCC. I must get a picture sometime...

Charles

nalmeida

That loco looks absolutely great Luís, it was nice to see you at montijo, even tough you didn't recognize me ;)

I am sure Luis meant addition to his roster, but I think he portrayed the real heart of the issue with addiction! That is how my wife refers to it to!

Nice looking addition or addiction Luis!

Xaniel

Thanks guys.

I'm going to build a new layout, that's about 5' x 2 1/2'. Searching a lot for track plans. Track work will be Peco code 55.

Still searching, let's see if I can design a good plan.

Do you have any kind of tips you want to give me?

Thanks in advance.

cheers!

Xaniel

This maybey sound a bit weird but here goes:

I'm thinking about having a small track plan, perhaps 2'x4' to modell a really american small scene. Although I modell mainly the European scene, I always had that thing about american trains.

Nothing too complicated, just to run some trains, but very, very american.

What kind od scenery should be built? Flat?

Hope you can help me on this..
Cheers.

Xaniel

Hello,

I've found this logging layout on the TraiN'ternet website, and this is what I want to build.
http://simonet.club.fr/Poss_us.htm

One american layout for shows, just like this. Can you remember me Mike Fischer's page with small layout plans?

Thanks for the time you spent.

Cheers!

Will_annand

Xaniel said:
Nothing too complicated, just to run some trains, but very, very american.

What kind od scenery should be built? Flat?

Depends where you want to build and what you want to feature.

The eastern area is rolling hills and small "mountains".
The midwest and what is commonly called "old west" is relatively flat.
When you get to the Pacific reagion you have real mountains.

There is also every industry imaginable. :D