WHECs or Weather High Endurance cutter model request

My country procured a very capable exUSCGC Hamilton WHEC-715.

Now known as the Philippine Navy's PF-15 BRP Gregorio del Pilar, I tried to find a paper model to commemorate the transfer but none can be found. anyone knows a free model? from 20-35 inches in length so i can make it in rc?

I know, it's not paper, but you may get some ideas from this:
http://www.modelshipgallery.com/gallery/misc/uscg/wehc715-96-drc/drc-index.html ...an R/C scratch-built of Hamilton. Best of luck with your project. Bob C.

That is my actual plan too but in at least just around 3 feet. found it on my searches though... i live in the summer capital baguio city.. once sun shines i would feel proud to sail an RC scale replica of our baddest ass in our seas on the burnham lake...

PF-15_PMCMSSR.jpg

I was thinking
of scratch building the hamilton class from the waterline up, then use a generic frigate/cruiser hull proportionate to the scale i will be doing, since the philippine navy has the PF-15 Del Pilar which was the Lead Ship of the class...

superstructure dont look all that complicated for just the basic shape...

modano1

I was stationed on the Hamilton from 2006-2009 and would love to see a model of her. If you run into one please keep me informed and vice versa.