Whats Up with MTH?

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Renovo PPR, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Over the past several months I have tried to get several items from MTH. However the problem is that most if not all have been back ordered for longer than I can remember with no sign that they will be delivered any time soon.

The items range from bridges, houses to tunnel portals. I have made several stops at 5 different LHS and even made a few phone calls. I keep getting the same answer, none in stock and they have been on back order for some time.

[FONT=&quot]I will give them high marks though for having enough engines and rolling stock out in the marketplace.[/FONT]
  2. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

if its new stuff they just not been released yet. i got 2 mth cars ordered from my LHS, but there not even aloud to make the order for a couple more months.
  3. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

$$$$$ problem. No straight Realtrax, no switches and etc. [all on backorder]. Word is they are cutting cormers to keep price down. One York report says going to make track hollow to cut on cost. If the Lionel thing goes "south", legal fees may make Mikey Boy a broke boy.