What's Up with Hobby Lobby?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by kf4jqd, Jan 12, 2007.

1. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

thanks, I didn't undestand half that stuff but the stuff I did made perfect sense. And as for this:

Yes. My school IS fun. It's especialy fun watching our local blabermouth get in trouble 'cause she can't learn to shut up:D . The teachers are fun too, they come up with great projects all the time:thumb:
  2. Goattee

Goattee Member

3. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

the hobby lobby i went to is the one with all that craft stuff, and there the ones with the one isle of trains.

4. CRed

CRed Member

There are only two in MN and they're both in the Twin Cities,but luckily we happen to have one of the best hobby shops(Carrs Hobbies) in the Upper Midwest so that's fine with me.

5. CRed

CRed Member

Sorry,double post.
  6. Torpedo

Torpedo Member

Which train shop is that? Inquiring minds would like to find it, if it's in East or Middle TN. :wave:
  7. ScottyB

ScottyB Member

Hobby Lobby is awesome. Even the ones that have few trains have cheap acrylic paints, airbrushes and compressors, scenery, basswood and balsawood, and pretty much most everything I use on my layout that is not trains.

Goatee is right - ALWAYS bring a 40% off coupon. They offer it every other week.

8. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

They also have some dried decorative plants which can be used for trees, etc. And some small bags of fine sand in different shades which make good scenic material. And the coupon is great!!