What's Up with Hobby Lobby?

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
thanks, I didn't undestand half that stuff but the stuff I did made perfect sense. And as for this:

hiscopilot's blog said:
is school fun?

Yes. My school IS fun. It's especialy fun watching our local blabermouth get in trouble 'cause she can't learn to shut up:D . The teachers are fun too, they come up with great projects all the time:thumb:

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
the hobby lobby i went to is the one with all that craft stuff, and there the ones with the one isle of trains.

ezdays said:
Well, you all can gloat. I saw a notice in the paper a few months ago that a new Hobby Lobby was opening a store a few miles to the south of us.:D :D For the sixth largest city in the country, we come up a bit short on hobby shops of any kind, so I was delighted... well, I was until I found out that it was that other Hobby Lobby. The one that has all that craft stuff.....:cry: :cry:We have a little hole-in-the-wall store called Hobby Lobby, but they are not associated with the national chain and are more into model airplanes than anything else.:rolleyes:

We seem to come up on the short end of anything model railroad related, we haven't seen a national train show here in about five years either...

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
There are only two in MN and they're both in the Twin Cities,but luckily we happen to have one of the best hobby shops(Carrs Hobbies) in the Upper Midwest so that's fine with me.

Chris

Torpedo

Jan 20, 2007
hiscopilot said:
So, I shop for some things at a discount but when it comes to more specialized or unique items, the train shop is for me. Ours is amazing. You could spend a day there and just see one full aisle of stuff.
Which train shop is that? Inquiring minds would like to find it, if it's in East or Middle TN. :wave: