Whats up from Texas

zz123by680

Jan 16, 2010
Hey, I've been making pepakura models and papercraft for years now but I current do not have a printer at college which is very sad. I've recently started getting into styrene modeling also.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice to make your acquaintance. No copier in the Library? I'm sure if you ask an engineering student, or Architectural one, they could hook you up. Seek, and ye shall find. Always offer some money for the effort though, as ink is expensive, the other option is sharing the model file, and introduce someone to the peaceful hobby of modeling, which allows you to rest your mind without using drugs or alcohol. The other wise collegiate past time, at least it was when I was in college. Sometimes you needed those Beer Goggles. Feel free to post pics!! You can upload them, actually, that's the only way we want pics, from your computer. It's a very easy process, you use the "Upload a File" button below, and navigate to the pictures, 10 per post, as many posts as you need. Thanks for coming out of the woodwork,, you must have joined when you were very young? :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot. What genre are you interested in? If you have any photos of your models, by all means, please post them!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work.