what's the maddest thing u ever did with your.....

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

whats the maddest thing u ever did with your nitro rc car/buggy/monter truck
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

jumped my maxx onto my roof and attemped to jump off the roof and land on the jump.
  3. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey man last summer my freind and i had a savage and their great but anyways we were trying backflips and he did a double and landed on its side the jump was pretty big but it was cool and then we went out to the motocross track because i race bikes there alot and there is a 110 foot jump the we were trying to jump but we only jumped half way
  4. mxking171

mxking171 Member

5. alisar70

alisar70 Member

wow thats some cool stuff
    the maddest stunt i did was jump my buggy of my ramp and land it on the roof
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

now jump off the roof and onto the ramp but dont miss.lol
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah but i suck at that stuff s i will train with some small stuff so i will get use to it
    And i dont hink i will buy anythink else when i brake another part so if i brake another part i wont get another part from tghe shop
  8. Slammer

Slammer Guest

Chasing the neighbors cat, after it whizzed on your freshly washed and Armour All-ed car tires.
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

lol...been there before.actually hit the cat though. savage vs. cat=savage wins
  10. xtman

xtman Member

i let my uncle drive my x-terminator and he sux at driving first he almost hit a car the he thought he could turn so it hit the throttle as hard as he could and hit the curb after he laughed and walked a way :(
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hahhaha lol
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hmm lets see ran my buggy with hald life batterys and it ran away on me :D o it was fun chaseing it down full throttle! TIEM FOR A FAILSAFE
  13. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah i want a failsafe aswell but there to expensive round here
  14. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

you can buy them off of ebay for like 20 bucks or so ( I think)
  15. alisar70

alisar70 Member

iight thanks
  16. xerox

xerox Member

the worst thing i did to my truck was i was driving in a muddy area and my brother just got his savage and i was driving my rush and then i hit a ramp and i landed on the floor then i hit a bump and i must have did at least 20 cartwheels and it was still good then when i went to my brothers house 3 weeks ago i drove his savage and it was fast and then all of a suddlin i hit a ditch and his savage did 4 cartwheels and fliped over hit a big tree and landed on two wheels then i did a wheelie. lol it was great know i am getting a nitro rs4 mt2 and i hope i have fun with it like i did to my rush.:)
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

this is some crazy stuff. you can get a failsafe for like $20 from www.hobbypeople.com i think its made by xtm
  18. alisar70

alisar70 Member

hhahahah i agree about ehe crazyness

PEOPLE IM LAYING OFF THE NITRO STUFF CAUSE IM GOING TO BE WITH MY GIRL
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

damn, your taking it that far.lol...i understand. get an electric. just buy the cart and batteries and youll only need to buy stuff when it brakes.
  20. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah but no money dude so im not bothering with it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.