Whats the hightest jump you have ever done?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

my highest ever jump is about 10 meters whats yours?

?
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

About a 40 Foot cliff. (13 meters) or so. Broke a dog.
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Wow thats high what car or truck did u jump it off with and didi anythink break or get damaged
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

show me a 30 foot JUMP and I will belive you!

can belive a cliff but not a 30 foot jump lmso

As for me it was a 6 foot ramp I made the car launched about 15 feet or so.
  5. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Savage SS .25 stock and I broke a dogbone on the landing. It was such a perfect landing too.
    :( Even though it was the first part that broke after about a year. :)
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

interesting, I think that is the first savage part ive heard brakeomg pther then the sterring servo
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah same here dude nothing on my savage has broken other than loades and pll atarts thanks to god
  8. gaz_r36

gaz_r36 Member

the biggest jump iv done was wiv my wilddagger @ a sk8 park that was fun lol all i did 2 it was bend the 4inch shock mount my dad made
  9. _5150_

_5150_ Member

Ofna nitro mini colt with a HPI .15 ss on it, full speed up a quarter pipe part of the skatepark.
    I'd say the ramp was a good 6 foot at the top of it, and I'm guessing the car got a good 30-40 foot of air before it came crashing down.

It hit, the motor died and gear mesh screwed up. I reset the mesh and started it back up.... nothing broken to my amazement.

by the way top speed is well over 40 on that little 2 pound car, so don't tell me it didn't get that high, because it did! like a little r/c rocket with no control once you blast off.
  10. gaz_r36

gaz_r36 Member

skate parks are great fun 4 cars lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.