whats the dif btween integra msr 4 & msr 5 shocks?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by tnx, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnx

tnx Member

so u guys know whats the dif between the msr 4 and the msr 5 shocks from integra?(its a piggyback modle)

and does ne1 know the home page of integra?

Tim
  2. tnx

tnx Member

3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

iu would go with the 5. not a big price difference and should be newer technology though i have heard the chrome coating peels off and ruins the entire shock.the 4 have trouble with week pistons but i have a used set and theyt arent that bad.still work though a bit bent
  4. tnx

tnx Member

i see, well i might just get the traxxas big bore schoks, the msr fit the tnx only u have to shave off a bit on the underasrm so it will fit under it[xx(]. and i heard that they arent very stong, the traxxas big bore comes with titaniumpiston shafts, so ill prolly get those. And the msr 5 are 125 dollars the big bores 70 ;), altho i wud like piggy's, i still prefer stonger over beuty.

thanx for the advice

Tim
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

yes i agree.i might try to find some titanium pistons to fit the pigies but there good for now
  6. tnx

tnx Member

ye, i was thinking of getting some reservoirs for the big bores[:p], but u prolly cant fit them on, but ill get the big bores for sure, it comesa with 60 w oil and all aluminium and titanium shafts..and i can always buy firmer springs if i want.
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

yup. maybe you vould fit the titanium shafts int he piggies.they sell those shafts seperate
  8. tnx

tnx Member

maybe, but not muhc ppl around inholland how have a tnx or tmaxx...soo il just get the big bores :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.