whats the best .21 motor

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by ruffrider2525, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a little about me. i just got this new job making big $$$ now and have plenty. i have lots of toys. like a kawasaki ninja and some fast cars. now i used to be into rc back in the day. hmmmm like 15-19. im 25 now. i just bought this inferno off ebay. i got one #@$% of a deal! 200$ with shipping and its a rtr. has the stock motor[V] i have no clue what it is though. i had my friend come over and check it out. he couldnt find out ether. he said it looks like it has a mp6 chassy but some dx parts as well. we have no clue what the trannys are. what i want to know is the best .21 i can through in her?? i want some thing that will make me think wow! how ever i dont want to pay 400$ for some thing so small. what is the best .21 out there?
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

If your not willing to pay $400.00 or more your not going to get the best. However, there are many great engines for less and unless your really racing you don't need the best. Try the OS RZ-V01 or anything from Rossi or Picco.
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i think those would still be good for racing.
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Oh, their great racing engines, more power than most people will ever need or can use efficiently. When I said really racing, I was refering to pro level.
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

o ok. ya thats some expensive motors but the only way they usually get them is by sponsers
  6. hmmmm ok then whats the best? dont care about money now. i know trinity makes a good one but i never seen anyone run them.
  7. Slammer

Slammer Guest

8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I have a MP-6 and I am useing a ofna .25 same size as a .21 pumps about 2.4 HP... with that motor my buggy hit 50+
  9. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

$$$ is not an option for him, I dunno what are you looking to use it for race or bash??
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

what about the rossi Black magic, or am I way behind on new nitro stuff? lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.