what's next???

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by cya, Apr 3, 2005.

1. cya

cya New Member

I have a table, foam for elevation, 1/8 plywood on the foam, what is next???should i glue the foam and plywood to the table? elmers?? should i put primer coat of paint on the table before setting layout??? help!!!
    I have a 2" elevation on a 2% grade, everything looks ready i just want to do the proper sequence of events...

I plan on a tressel bridge in the middle of the high side and a small bridge on same side far end of picture.

Attached Files:

2. interurban

interurban Active Member

First try this go to Manage attachments at the bottem of the message box click browes and then find your picture on your computer make sure the size is less than 640/480 double click and it should attach for you .
    5 per post can be done that way.

I would use contact cement to glue the foam down then place your track where you think the plan you have in mind will fit.
    Hope to see pics soon. :cool:
  3. ddavidv

ddavidv Member

I used hot glue from a gun, worked great. You'll use quite a bit though.
  4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Hi cya!

I always like using an adhesive called Liquid Nails to glue the foam together, & to glue the foam to wood...
    This stuff comes in a tube, & can be applied with a caulking gun...
    Liquid Nails comes in several varieties...you want to get the kind called "Heavy-Duty Construction & Remodeling"...