Whats in 'The Box' (3 of 3)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Drew Toner, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

once that Wolf had got her balanced, it wasn't to hard to flop it down on the flat car.

P.S. it must have been one of them giant pumpkins! What else would they have shipped through the produce company?

Attached Files:

2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Good to see another box out there Drew. Are you sure it's not full o' fertilizer:D
  3. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Wow Drew! Hope that illegal shipment of rice (Tax not paid on it) doesn't find its way onto my BN sub division!:) .

Mind you, for a consideration I could haul it with one of my procured SP units (as yet unpainted in BN colours). Then I could plead ignorance of it. :D

Great photo again friend. (When does the Wolf driver get back from the pub?)

4. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

whats in 'The Box'

You mean a lot O' bull? LOL. The shipper did indicate that there could be a lot more (bull) shipments, if the first one went OK!!

5. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

whats in 'The Box'

6. RI541

RI541 Member

Nice box Drew,Keep them pictures coming.

I do have one question though, Do you have a big white furry monster that calls your lay-out home?

I've got two, One is pictured in the "Bad Kitty" thread. I dont know why but she likes to sleep there with her nose in the corner.She's about nine years old so i let it slide.

7. brakie

brakie Active Member

Guys,Listen! That is a top secret shipment of the new Atlas SD35s ! :D
  8. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

No, I took the time to set up a little scene under my wifes 48" daylight bulb, over her poodle grooming table, and, well, I thought it was vacumed well!

9. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Ah Ha! Another case of the camera picking up glitches in the details.;) :D