Whats in 'The Box' (3 of 3)

Drew Toner

Mar 2, 2002
McLennan, Alberta, Canada.
Visit site

once that Wolf had got her balanced, it wasn't to hard to flop it down on the flat car.

P.S. it must have been one of them giant pumpkins! What else would they have shipped through the produce company?

Drew

Attachments

• the box, 517.jpg
    the box, 517.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 86

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Wow Drew! Hope that illegal shipment of rice (Tax not paid on it) doesn't find its way onto my BN sub division!:) .

Mind you, for a consideration I could haul it with one of my procured SP units (as yet unpainted in BN colours). Then I could plead ignorance of it. :D

Great photo again friend. (When does the Wolf driver get back from the pub?)

Errol

Drew Toner

Mar 2, 2002
McLennan, Alberta, Canada.
Visit site
whats in 'The Box'

Originally posted by kettlestack
Wow Drew! Hope that illegal shipment of rice (Tax not paid on it) doesn't find its way onto my BN sub division!:) .

>>>Well 2000 miles is a long way to go. Never know who might end up handling it! Do you know the shipper? How do you know it could be rice? (taxes not paid!)

Mind you, for a consideration I could haul it with one of my procured SP units (as yet unpainted in BN colours). Then I could plead ignorance of it. :D

>>>Shall we "do lunch"!!

Great photo again friend. (When does the Wolf driver get back from the pub?)

>>>sent him home by cab. The photographer took too long, and well, you get the picture!

Errol

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Drew,

Nice box Drew,Keep them pictures coming.

I do have one question though, Do you have a big white furry monster that calls your lay-out home?

I've got two, One is pictured in the "Bad Kitty" thread. I dont know why but she likes to sleep there with her nose in the corner.She's about nine years old so i let it slide.

Shane