whats in 'The Box' (2 of 3)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Drew Toner, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

well I do say, it was so friggin' big, I had to get the Wolf Machine to hep pick it off the trailer!

Attached Files:

2. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Is the Wolf Machine remote controlled? Or did the knock off siren go, and WOOOSHHH.... the driver's off to the pub! :p
  3. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

whats in 'The Box'

>>>I remember reading some thing in their wage agreement about "no pictures"!! Then again, there is a handy pub right around the corner! Hmmm...better go check if he did bugger off for a quick one!

Drew
  4. Sandia

Sandia New Member

Big Box

Hope that Vegie company has lots of bucks to pay all the fines that OSHA could dream up for all the saftey violations concerning that fork lift being unattended with a load on the fork, no saftey men in sight and on an on. But doesent it feel great to do things your way instead of the Govt.'s way
  5. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

welcome Red,

Nah, Drew employs professionals, see how they chose machinery capable of lifting such a load! :)

Errol
  6. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Re: Big Box

Red,...safety schmafety!! No people, human or otherwise, were harmed in the filming of this scene.:cool:

And yea, I do it my way all right, shoot pictures of my structures on the wifes dog grooming table:mad:

....I gotta get going on a layout, it's driving me crazy.:D

P.S. kettlestack, I was going to use two loaders, but I thought that was, in fact, a bit overkill.;)

Drew
  7. billk

billk Active Member

I just thought that you were modelling the new skid-free, low-impact working surface that OSHA has mandated. I think their specification calls for at least 50% poodle hair. PETA is marching on their headquarters as we speak ... or, I mean as I type.
  8. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

OK, OK... I don't feel as bad now! Skid free is good:rolleyes:

Drew