what u listing whan u make a model

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Sep 23, 2006.

1. gippolot

gippolot Member

It's about time I got around to thanking you for enlightening me to Radio Paradise. It is one of the first internet radio stations I tune into now.

2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I usually have football on the radio, or listen to football online when I'm building. You guys over the pond call it soccer.
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Just tried Radio Paradise about 30 minutes ago and I am really impressed so far!

This is definitely my kind of music!:grin:

Thanks for the pointer Clark!

4. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

I'm wierd, when I'm building, I like to listen to music related to the model. When working on WWII planes, I listen to 40's music. Sci fi models I usually listen to the theme music of the show the model is from. WWI get classical music. Jets get the "Top Gun" soundtrack.
  5. Emil_Zarkov

Emil_Zarkov Member

The free EDDY's Spitfire MkII is intended to be built during listening the song "Aces High" of Iron Maiden:)
    You can download the model from the Moshe Lemer's site.
    Iron Maiden fans /like me/ can visit their site for purchasing the song.
  6. Kaz

Kaz Member

At the moment I use this site
    almost every genre of music for free listening and most are free and legal downloads as they are unsigned. There's even a 'sounds like' facility, so you can search for bands that 'sound like' King Crimson, or They Might Be Giants ...et al
  7. gippolot

gippolot Member

Though one Sunday morning someone decided to play Jethro Tull's entire Thick As A Brick... something which I didn't really want to re-live. Maybe that was just the late night shift in the US?

Always listen to the cricket if it is on. Though it is impossible to explain to anyone from a non-cricketing nation, why anyone would want listen to a cricket match comentary.:grin: