what u listing whan u make a model

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Sep 23, 2006.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

my desk of the models is the some one i work on my oun music and with my computer so i run all the time some trance track i realy like for good vibe and energy :)

sorry for my bed english :(
  2. Darwin

Darwin Member

Most of the time, the peephole to paradise is on in the background...history channel, discovery channel, speed, etc. My musical taste runs more toward Celtic (Enya, etc.), classical (baroque period), or folk.
  3. David H

David H Member

Digital Radio, BBC 6 or 7. I live in my past.... well not entirely but very muc the radio I listened to at school and university.

The comedy shows on 7 sometimes make me laugh out loud plus we get Garrison Keller's show. A gem.

BBC 6 rocks!

4. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

I usually listen to a good book, read by some good Swedish actor, on CD.
    This thing is getting very popular here in Sweden.

I can hardly get through to my wife anymore - she has always head phones on.

Try it - you´ll like it!
    Bengt :wink:
  5. Jerry Jeff Walker, Tom Waits, John Prine, John Hyatt, Fred Eaglesmith, Fred Neil, Singer-songwriter cowboy-stuff
    latest;Devendra Banhart
    Cheers, Billy
  6. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

As I live too far away to receive their low wattage signal I stream the University of Tennessee's station via web:

Little bit of everything from punk to gospel (They're not actually that much different:twisted: )
  7. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Iron Maiden, of course.
    But latetly I have mixed it with a new english band called Dragonforce... too fast, but for me is too inspiring at building times.
  8. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Military channel, History Channel, or Led Zepplin for me
  9. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Jethro Tull, Yes, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, ELP, The Beatles, Clapton, The Zombies, The Who, The Eagles, Ozzy Osbourne, Allman Brothers Band (with Duane), Steve Vai, Trans Siberian Orchestra. You know, old fart stuff. :grin: 8)
  10. dinsour

dinsour Member

The appropraite section is the recycle bin.

I don't appreciate sneeking in adds on this or any other forum. I make it a point to NOT buy from anyone who does it. The paid adds that help pay the costs I can handle, but this one stinks
  11. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Ron, I agree with you but...
    Within each post is a little red triangle.
    When posts like that by Fred are made just click the triangle and send a message to admin that this is spam.
    They will remove it.
    This will keep the forum tidy and no nasty posts need to be made.

12. dinsour

dinsour Member

Sorry if that was not warrented. I forgot about the red thingie. Don't have to use it much here.
    I'll try to remember next time. Or I'll just go away

-----73 Ron
  13. The-Jazzman

The-Jazzman Member

No music..

I either listen to a audio book or the television..

Just doesn't sound right coming from The-Jazzman.. huh?
    That's just wrong on o many levels!

14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Don't go away Ron!!!

I was just trying to be helpful!
    I am sorry if I sounded harsh.
    I did say I agree with you, I just thought maybe you didn't know about the triangle.

Fred is the one who needs to go away!

15. dinsour

dinsour Member

Na I just over reacted. Been off my sweet nature lately. LOL

If I go away at all it will be just on vacation. I'LL BE BACKKK

---73 Ron
  16. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

I listen to the Opie and Anthony show, One of the things i miss the most from NYC but Im able to get it from Audible...Its immature at times, down right wrong most of the time...but...well if you have heard them you woudl know...

John John
  17. Vess Irvine

Vess Irvine New Member

I listen to Air America Talk Radio for all the dirt on the USA leadership. Admittedly, it has lost some punch since they fired Mike Malloy a month ago at the midnight time slot. Now there was a guy who could eviserate the "Bush Crime Family" (his phrasology) five nights a week.

Loved his cutie names for the characters in this drama.

GWB = Chucklenuts
    Condi = The Shoe Lady
    bin Laden = Ossama bin Missing

.... well, you get the idea!

What a shame his is off the air these last weeks. Malloy would be having a field day with Woodward's book, Congressional Page IMs and Intelligence (Reports?) bin Missing from Fox News. The evenings are just not the same without Mike's ranting.

Only problem .... AAR has the worst ads in the history of radio. It is all scam pitches for get rich quick schemes. Whenever they get a major sponser; say Volkswagon, Malloy said something outrageous and that advertizer is bye-bye.

If you are clueless, try www.airamericaradio.com for their Internet stream.
  18. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

My opinion - political statements such as this have no place here. "Bush Crime Family"? Please...
  19. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

I quite agree - there are other forums for political agendas.
    This is a card modeling forum, with related discussions.

20. cbg

cbg Member

politics? music? nah. . .

I'm rather eclectic in musical taste, but I keep going back to the four guys on the left whose name I can't recall just now and a Mr. Bach on the right. . .

BTW, "Paperback Writer" is a good tune to card model by. . .So are the Brandenburg Concertos.