what u listing whan u make a model

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Sep 23, 2006.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi all

whan u work on a model

are u listing to some music?if yes wich 1?
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I listen to the latest hard rock music on a local station 93.3 fm

They are also broadcasting worldwide on the internet at www.newrock933.com

If you like the latest in new rock music, give them a try.

I also like the classic rock music on Rock 101 fm but sadly they are not on the internet.

3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well i use to listing to some electronic music i grow up in the world of the psy tance music and i realy like it :) (no i not using any drugs) but for me its realy energetic music

i also love some old rock like scorpions and pincfloyd and some more and some new rock but not the havey metal style
  4. Kaz

Kaz Member

Oh Gosh, well now... anything from Klezmer to Classic.. I actually like to make it a wholesome experience, WW2 Planes have to made to Swing and Jazz.
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

BBC news
  6. 46rob

46rob Member

I prefer total silence.....the world's too noisy as it is. I do my modeling in the afternoons, when my wife likes to take a short nap and the house is still.
    when I listen to music--I only listen to music, so that I can fully enjoy it.
  7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I like listening to opera overtures and preludes. My favorites are from Wagner. I also like the sound track to Jurassic Park.

But I will always fall back on Classical channel on the cable music station.
  8. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I like, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Steve Morse, Al Di Meola, Michael Schenker , Mike Oldfield, Jeff Beck, John McLaughlin, Bela Fleck, The Dregs, Kansas, Emerson-Lake-Palmer and Classic Rock and anything intelligent...
  9. wyverns4

wyverns4 Member

Actually, I usually have the History Channel on in my shop. I listen to it while I build, and look up at the picture occasionaly when something captures my attention.

Music listening is for the car, where I listen to The Black Crowes, Johnny Cash, Brian Adams, The Mavericks, anything with a good guitar in it. I am learning to play guitar, so I listen to what I would like to be able to play someday!
  10. rickstef

rickstef Guest

when i am building, i have usually the tv on, and when i want to listen to music i turn to the music channels on my cable box, Dance, Electronica, some Arena Rock, and Swing/Jazz.

I need to put some if not all of my collection of Joe Satriani on my laptop, i have my collection sitting on my office computer.

But more time than not, the Tv is tuned to Discovery, TLC, History Channel, National Geographic Channel, Speed, Military Channel, History International, or during the winter months, Hockey, GO FLYERS, or on sunday NASCAR and/or Football.

11. Kaz

Kaz Member

TWE you didnt include Rory Gallagher, :)
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Sorry, cant vote.... You forgot to include kids screaming.... ;)
  13. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

my modelling table is in the family room, where the whole family congregates after dinner, so its either conversation, or my children playing the piano or cello.

Since school started its a lot of homework questions flying around.
  14. Alcides

Alcides Member

Chris you beat me just for a minute !!! :-D

By the way Yaniv, sorry, but I'm not a native English speaker so I found difficult understand your post.

I really apreciate if the native english speakers can write the full statments.

15. dinsour

dinsour Member

What do I listen to

I work in my Radio room. That's where the computer and work bench are.

I like to listen to my Ham radio when I work. I turn on one of the local 2

meter frequancys and lose myself in 2 of my hobbies at once.

---------73 Ron:idea: :idea:
  16. lizzienewell

lizzienewell Member

When building boats I listen to sea and ocean related music. I like Gordon Bok(I Drew my Ship, Help me to Raise 'em), Talitha Mackinzie(Owen's boat), Aly Bain and Ale Moller(The Fully Rigged Ship), Jennifer Cutting(Grief on the Sea), Silly Wizard(Lament for The Fisherman's wife), Mouthmusic(Whaling ship), Sinead O'Connor (Lord Franklin, Oro Se Do Bhreatha Bhaile).

17. clarklfarris

clarklfarris Member

I like Radio Paradise. It is a mix of everything you could think of. Just google for Radio Paradise and you can find it.
  18. lizzienewell

lizzienewell Member

<Sorry, cant vote.... You forgot to include kids screaming.... >

Is this clearer?

I'm sorry. I can't vote because you forgot to include "children screaming" as a choice.

19. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i like the discovery or the national geographic :)

but i not a tv freack i not wach to mach tv only to ssome dvd movies (i am a movie freack :)

yestrday i see shrek 2
  20. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

I have a portable DVD player on my desk/model building area that I watch or I listen to trance, techno, dance, anything that is high energy without people screaming or dropping "F bombs" everyother word. Sometimes I switch it up though and try to find something that matches the build I am working on. I almost wore out my pirates of the carribean soundtrack working on the Wicked Wench! :-D