what to tell santa you want for christmas

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by scoobyloven, Dec 17, 2004.

1. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

what will you tell santa to bring you for your train room this year i felt like a lil boy agin the other bay while at the local mall with the boys they all sat on the big mans lap and told them what they wanted so i thought i would do the same "knowing he might bring me nothing but coal " i told the big man i want a new 4-8-4 big boy and a new fleet of sd40's and a bigger train room i hope he brings them :) so i was wondering what you guys are telling the big man to bring you this year
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I would like that Atlas N scale shay locomotive but am not holding my breath as I will probably have to order it myself.
  3. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Some memory, to remember just to get a going on the stack of stuff I got.
    Well... the new Kato TGV would be nice and the Rab-it Transit train from them, too.
  4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Bein's I'm a suit wearin' representative, I've been on The Gauge long enough to know that a couple of you guys don't even rate a box lot of broken Tyco under the tree ;) :p :D :eek:

Attached Files:

5. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

Hey Shay,
    Don't squeeze her so tight!
  6. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

Ha Bob, I'd be happy to get that box of broken tyco. :D :D By the way, lookin' good!
  7. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

A winning Powerball ticket :)
  8. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

I wan't the universe! BUT since we can't have that, I'll just choose the next best thing, some trains!
  9. CharlesH.

CharlesH. Member

All I want for christmas is my two front teeth... no, seriously, I want freight car kits, and 2 motor sets- one for my Life-Like fixer-upper and one for my Spectrum 2-8-0 which suffered a freakish accident.
  10. ausien

ausien Active Member

When you place your order, place one for me. OH, btw dont forget to sign the cheque while your at it.:D :D :D :D Merry christmas, and not to much of the spirit, (the liquid kind):thumb: :p :thumb: :wave: ....have a good one..steve
  11. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I'll put in a good word for you :thumb: I do this at a Christmas Party every year for about forty kids on my property. Fun stuff, even with the squallers and the occasional wet knee ;)
  12. Mine came already....a new job with a promotion, better salary & benefits package, an office instead of a cubicle (HOOOORAY!), and it's 15 minutes from home to boot! :p MRR-wise, I'd like to get a brass Milwaukee Road 'Little Joe' to do up in my Hudson Electric scheme! :thumb:
  13. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

All I'm wishing for is a Proto 2000 FA-2 in Canadian National Golld/green scheme. I'll be retiring my athrean F-7s and trainline FAs then.
  14. neilmunck

neilmunck Member

The Bachmann HO climax - but it doesn't look like it'll be in the shops in time :(
  15. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

Anything, PLEASE SANTA, BRING ME SOMETHING!!!:D I've been good all year! I took care of the wife while she was sick, AND did the dishes! What else in the world is there for me to do?!!?!?:confused: :D

Merry Christmas All!!!:wave:

16. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Hey, what's wrong with coal?????

17. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

Yeah, then you can have REAL coal loads! Or if you like, grind it up and make it real fine ballast! :D

Heeeey....Wait a minute. I don't want nothin' from a guy whose only greeting is HO HO HO! I'M AN N SCALER, AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!! :curse: :D
  18. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Merry Christmas

All I want for Christmas is anything Rock Island and Southern Railway STUFF!

19. 2slim

2slim Member

I have to confess that little tyke is me...right after Santy told me all my presents were backordered at Walthers :cry: :cry:

20. K.V.Div

K.V.Div Member

I heard that the big man is planing to give all those on his "Naughty List" a double order of coal this year, so I called up my stockbroker and told him "Don't Ask Why, Just Put Everything I've Got Into Coal Stocks"!! :D :D :D
    With any luck, I'll clean up on the market and retire. :)
    As for my wish, A brace of N scale Atlas Canadian Pacific C630's would look nice under the tree. :thumb: