What The heck has gone on with this site!!!!!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by jrts, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi All

I have been out off the sceene for a bit, divorce, fight for the kids ect, ect you dont want to know!! It could not have been any worse for anyone, loads of us have been there at some point!! and then some.

All that aside what the heck has gone on with the site??

It seems that since I last looked in on the site it has gone to the dogs, big time, if its a question of cash to put it back to the it was let me know and it can be sorted!!!
    For those I have let down let me tell you all things will be honoured, But must say that my kids will come first everytime above anything else!!
    Please contact me throught PM or E-mail
    Yes my spelling is still rubbish lol!!

Jim K, Barry, Mike Kroll missed you three like hell and then some, soul mates if you can forgive me lads Ive tried like hell to contact you.
    For anyone who wants to contact me i lost all contact information a while ago, tried to get it back but lost my system in crashes ect loads of times. Every bit of info I had was lost and that makes it hard when you can't contact your mates
    Everytime I tried to log on here my system would be attacked.
    Its only in the last few days I have been able to get into thec system to write this

To all I'll I'm sorry for being away for so long, for those I owe you will be sorted in spades.
    To those who say oh hell, well am back and in fighting form, my old self again!!!!!
    If I can help shout, if not still shout!!

Still took me two logg on attemps to get into this??

This was and is a good site for our hobby!!

As of Monday I start from scratch every build I have ever done and the designs I have been working on since my last post on here, had some cracker ideas including making some big planes made from paper fly (Lancaster and Sunderland) these two thanks to Mike Kroll for getting me the kits in the first place, I owe you and won't forget it as with Jim K and Barry

To all Take care and if you want to beat on me feel free lol, but am back like it or not

Rob (jrts)
  2. barry

barry Active Member

Good to see your ugly mug again (SHOUT) send some pictures you awkward b****r

Computers are a waste of time for holding data buy a notebook and a pencil tomorrow

best wishes

3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back and the site is not that bad when you put the filters on to get rid of all the other stuff. Non-working gallery is still a pain, though....
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome back and hope all worked out for ya in the end :) lots different - got shut down at the other host....
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Wotcher, Rob!!!

Holy crap!! Boy, am I glad to hear from you! I hope the lads are doing well...we've got a whole lot of catching up to do, mate!

Barry will tell you how often I asked if he heard from you and knew how you were doing...actually a silly question, come to think of it, as if he and you were within shouting distance.:rolleyes: I've be WAY busy at work, as is evident from my infrequent posts here and elsewhere, but I do try to check in once a day and see what's up. Very little time for modeling, but every so often I surprise myself and get a few hours in...boy do I miss the time when I am not modeling, that's for sure. But, you're right, I always try to keep my priorities straight and spend as much time as I can with my family, particularly with my daughter who is now off for summer vacation. As you and Barry often said, time seems to move at light speed as they grow up and I really don't want to miss any of it!

When you have a moment just drop me a line. Not sure if you lost my email address, but it hasn't changed since we last wrote. Drop me a PM if you have trouble getting through on the old email...we'll touch base some how, mate.

Hope you are doing well despite the very difficult road you've had to take since we last wrote to each other...you're right, many of us have taken a similar path in our lives, but thankfully we find ourselves blessed with a lot to be happy for, namely our children; they are indeed the gems of our lives, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that!

Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to and hope to see many of your projects take flight (no pun intended) once again.

P.S. Do be sure to give your lads my very best wishes, mate!
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sorry for the life problems Rob................ But I'm glad to see you back!

We are all still adjusting to the new site:oops:

7. rickstef

rickstef Guest

What is this brimstone smell,

aaaaahhhhh Geez, it's Rob

Welcome back

8. Darwin

Darwin Member

Rob, having been through that particular wringer myself, I feel for you, friend. Hang in there....it does get better. Speaking for myself, having lost everything but my clothing was worth every penny spent. Same thing with the site....eventually, things will get ironed out. Just wish we still had a set of vendor links....anyhow, welcome back to the fold.
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Here is a list of the front page advertisers.
    This post was created by Rick and is available at the top of the Forum, Help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.