What size in inches are these tanks?

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by Starbuzz, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Starbuzz

Starbuzz New Member

Hello everyone!

So some questions on tanks I bought.

I just now bought them in eBay and paid for it. I don't have it yet. What size are they in inches does anyone know?

It is listed as 1/144 Scale.

Here are the pictures, so can the experts here please tell me how long and how wide they will be in inches?

Also, I don't know much about cigarrete boxes but also can someone please tell me the length and width in inches this tank will be. I bought this in eBay also but not yet arrived. They did not say what scale:

So, my question is how long these things are in inches and how wide they they are in inches. Also, will these two tanks match up roughly to size? These are from 2 different buyers.

I am so sorry if this is wrong place to post but I am new to these hobby. I only got job recently so I can buy slowly what I like.

Much thanks!

2. charliec

charliec Active Member

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Just to give you something to go by, the pack of cigarettes next to that tank is about 3 1/2 inches.
    I would say that the tank in that same picture is about 2 inches from front to back, not counting the turret.

4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

6.2m long divided by 144 scale = .04305m or 43mm roughly close to 1.5inches.

Going to war with ants are we? =o
  5. Starbuzz

Starbuzz New Member

Sorry about my late reply!:cry:

But thank you all so much for your help!

Anyway, the tanks arrived and yes, they are around 1.5 inches. I was hoping they might be bigger but I guess I learned my lesson. Anyway, they are so small but highly detailed.

Gosh, I love tanks...especially Russian ones.

EDIT: Stev0, haha but I would never hurt an ant!
  6. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

you can pretend your godzilla who is going to eat them.

MRAAAWWWWWRRRRR.... *boom*

[WARNING: 1/144 scale tanks should not be taken internally]