what should we do

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by pimp, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

for the people that has seen the bird video where they have choped his head off what do u think about that and do u think america should go 2 war over it i will tell u what i think ahen i hear what u all think
  2. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

That vidio showed why we're there in the first place. I rather fight them on on they're own tuff than over here.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

k his name is NICK BERG and we were not fighting the people who killed him. They killed him because of what our soliders were doin to there people in the jails, to them we werent any better then sadam! What is messed up is that about a week earlyer he was saposta be leaving but OUR GOV KEPT HIM THERE, ya you heard me KEPT HIM THERE!!!!!!!! Pretty much they are just trying to take things into there own hands by doin that to berg. He was NOT in the army he was thre on his own free will fixing towers. Almost every#@$% war there has been the USA has gotten into it we were the first and only contry to drop a atomice bomb AND WE DID IT TWICE! I think we should just pull out of Iraq and dont worry about it let there people deal with it and they set up there oWN government. O and get this the usa has set aside 115 million bucks to fund sadams trail NOW AINT THAT BULL SH-I-T
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i would have to agree with dj. we should have never gone to war in the first place and i think bush is a #@$%ing crack head and i hope he doesnt get re-elected cause he hasn't done anything good for our country
  5. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

He sure beat Al Bore!
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

actually he dident beat al gore in votes he did when they stopped takeing votes and the rest of the votes came in and gore won but bush still got elected as pres. and i knew why they killed nick it is that it was still wrong but they killed an american so if we killed and iraqui (spelling) which as we did but in war they would have declared war on us so no matter what they had no reason to kill nick the only reason they killed him is because they could and the peopl that killed him was asama'(selling again) main men and there is two things that he dosent like a jew and an american and nick was a american jew so it was a double wammy on him so no matter what nick dident diserve what happend to him he did nothing to the iraq ppl but help build thair country and that is what they did to him
  7. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

I mean he beats Gore as a President. He did win the Electoral College, which our presidential election is based on.
    I agree about Nick. The abuse of Iraqi prisoners were not a reason, but an excuse, to murder an American Jew. Nick was saddy, in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i think if bush wants this war so#@$% badly that he should go over and help the soldiers fight. people are dieing everyday and he just sits in meatings and figures that we are making progress
  9. pimp

pimp Active Member

monster rc how do know what bush does and americans dont die every day there has been few that has died and that has been accedents
  10. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

More people are murder on the average, per day, in the state of Calif, than Americans killed, per day, in Iraqi. You never hear that on the evening news!
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

OK Nick Berg was killed because of what WE WERE DOING TO THERE PEOPLE IN THE PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE NO BETTER THEN SADAM WAS TO THEM! FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD AND READ ABOUT AT LEAST 1 PRISONER HAS DIED ALREADY. THE NICK BERG THING WOULD HAVE NEVER OF HAPPENED IF SOME OF OUR DUMBD SOILDERS WOULD HAVE HAD THERE HEADS ON STRAIT AND NOT HAVE DID WHAT THEY DID. Ya What happened to Nick Berg was bad but have you not seen what has happened to MANY/ALOT/MOST of those prisoners? Another thing that you dont know is that in Iraq there people are use to this sort of thing FAMILY MEMEBERS would kill other family members for sh()t they did wrong, belive me or not this is the kind of things that go on over there. We have got Sadam out of there NOT LET US GET OUR SOLIDERS OUT OF THERE AND LET THEM DEAL WITH THERE OWN#@$% COUNRTY, WE DONT NEED TO BE THERE AT ALL!
  12. niner

niner Member

Saddam isnt the only problem, he has supporters, family members, and a #@$% load of people that worked for him on his oil refinerys getting rich and us capturing him is p1ss1ng off those people so they are fighting to get him back. And of course we did horrible sh1t to prisoners, they werer trying to kill us at war. Did Nick kill anybody? NO! they r #@$% because we are kicking the bad guys @ s s, and freeing civilians so since they cant kick ours they r killing civilians. doesnt sound as justifyable as u were thinking does it?
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

what the #@$% are you smokeing??? THEY DONT WANT SADAM BACK! And most of the prisoners that were getting beat up and stuff were in there already.
  14. pimp

pimp Active Member

i know what i am smokeing
  15. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

16. pimp

pimp Active Member

lol lmao
  17. pimp

pimp Active Member

18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member