What shall I call this?

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by csxengineer, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. csxengineer

    csxengineer Member

    This was a undecorated (completely white) HO scale caboose that I painted and weathered. I wanna sell it on Ebay, what should I call it?

    Work caboose?
    M.O.W caboose?
    Logging caboose?

    Any ideas that might help me get more views?

    Attached Files:

  2. belg

    belg Member

    How about waterworks caboose?
  3. Russ Bellinis

    Russ Bellinis Active Member

    I would call it a MOW caboose
  4. SD90

    SD90 Active Member

    I would call it a MOW caboose too.
  5. siderod

    siderod Member

    Yeah...MOW caboose for sure
  6. MasonJar

    MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

    MOW caboose with tank?

  7. jetrock

    jetrock Member

    passenger/petroleum combine?
  8. Benny

    Benny Member


    (Looks like it is in the colors of many weedsprayers...)
  9. Matthyro

    Matthyro Will always be re-membered

    I agree with Benny. Just about all railroads have to kill growth alnong their trackbeds
  10. NYC-BKO

    NYC-BKO Member

    Yes either an MOW water car or add some pipes to end and call it a MOW Weedsprayer!!!:confused:
  11. SLOW

    SLOW Member

    I cross the tracks at Buffalow Color ! A big plant! I askes the guys , Can I drive her? a F uniet carennen a bell! on a flat bed! it was cool! i Mised out on a chance to to a old stemmer! Nice! Frome Canada! then it was going to Chigo frome Buffalow! I whish to see that stemmer! Alll the bearings! too, I missed out! I had chance to see a great michineen!!

Share This Page