What settings hould my Inferno mp7.5 have?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Browen, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browen

Browen New Member

I have followed the instructions and just droven it slowly front and back on the street 5 tanks of gas.
    But what settings should the gas needle and throttle and all that stuff have now when i want to get the ultimate speed out of it ? (and i would like to be able to drop the gas for at least 10 seconds)
    All help is appreciated.
    Greetings//Browen
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

What do you mean by 'drop the gas'?
    The engine should run about 220 to 240 deg. still blowing a little smoke at full throttle with a clean throttle responce throughout the throttle range.
  3. Browen

Browen New Member

I mean having it on no gas at all ( ehm might be called neutral ) im swedish so i dont really know the english expressions, ill look them up in a few minutes though...
  4. Browen

Browen New Member

what i wonderd was what postion should the needle valve, Idle adjustment screw, idle mixture screw be in? my car goes kinda bad right now, i have to hold high gas for it to not stop..i have adjusted the Idle adjustment screw cus i thought it would fix it but nothing happened
    Help is appreciated as usual :)
    Greetings/ browen
  5. mastmec

mastmec Member

Get the engine to idle as low as you can with the TX, wheels on the ground, pinch the fuel line, it should rev up then die within a few seconds. If it just dies, turn the low end mixture screw out 1/4 turn, retest. If it stays the same and slowly revs up then dies( about 6-8 sec) turn 1/4 turn in. Then try to adjust the idle so that it will idle on it's own and restest by pinching the line again and readjust it. Set the idle so that when you apply the brakes it does not shut down the engine. Also pull the air cleaner off and look in the carb with the throttle closed, you should have a 1mm gap (opening)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.