• G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real scale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

who_dat73

Jan 18, 2005
Minnesota
Started in HO because I picked up a couple of sets cheap but after talking to the N scaler at the local club I made the switch to N for lack of room:thumb:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Started in N scale. Then I got into detailing and scratchbuilding and switched to H0 for the availability of detail parts. Got bitten by the Narrow Gauge Bug and so I switched to H0n30 (then called H0n2-1/2) narrow gauge (using up my N scale track).

After I hiatus I returned an switched definitely (???) to H0 and H0n3. N is too small for my eyes now. :(
And yes, I have some 0 scale models, too - but no track to run them.

Ron

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
It appears I am with the majority - HO - at least for my own modelling. However, I have had a hand in others at least on occasion - G, S, N, and hopefully will get into some 1:1 soon at the local museum (time permitting - when do we switch to the 27 hour day...?).

Andrew

kirkendale

May 24, 2004
'O' scale here. I belong to a club. :thumb: Since there is no room at home I am planning on a small HO shelf layout.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
kirkendale said:
'O' scale here. I belong to a club. :thumb: Since there is no room at home I am planning on a small HO shelf layout.

Though I model in HO and operate in N, I got a special place in my heart for a scale that's big enough to use full size power tool motors.:thumb:

ratjag

Jan 13, 2006
uk
HO again, although I have had TT. Built an N for my lads. Operated friends and club's HO layouts.:) ( brit OO as a youngster)
Dennis
Almost forgot----I also had a G outdoor layout in the garden of my last residence

Switchman73

Oct 9, 2006
pacific northwest
HO , but its all comming to an end. I'll be starting An N layout after x-mas. Just starting the planning and gathering of supplies, o yah, did i mention i have nothing in N scale as far as any engines or rolling stock. Bet the wifes gunna be happy

n2trains

Feb 2, 2004
Visit site
I am pretty much required to model in N-Scale, though I dabble a little in HO because, as I found out 8 months after I moved down to So Cal, there's a model railroad club about 3 minutes from my house (WALKING time). Heh, wish I'd have known a lot sooner, though they do meet on nights I can't make it, once in a while I get in there. And HO rolling stock kits are cheaper than dirt compared to N-Scale, and it's good practices since I have never had too much of a knack at things requiring building/working with the hands. Getting better thanks to the Proto 2k Kits. THANK YOU P2k!