• Z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N

• Nn3(40")

• Nn30

• More than 1 N scale gauge (please post)

• TT

• TTn3

• HO

• HOn2 (2ft)

• HOn3 (3ft)

• HOn30/HOe/HO2 1/2 (30")

• More than one HO scale gauge (please post)

• OO

• S

• Sn3

• More than one S gauge (please post)

• O(17)

• O

• On2

• On3

• On30

• More than one O gauge (please post)

• Mixed scales and gauges (please post)

• Not listed (please post)

• I'm not answering; Paulsen's a nut.

• G - Added by N Gauger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I was wondering how many people are running what gauges. It seems cumbersome to exctract the information from the members area, so I decided to try a poll.

Please pick the answer that closest fits what you currently model or plan to model. If nothing seems to fit, please post what scale/gauge you run. I am sorry if I missed your scale/gauge, as I don't even know what they all are. I'm just listing those found in NMRA Standard S-1 , just z to O, plus those others that I know of.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
At this moment I have an HO layout set up in the basement. I will be tearing it down shortly to expand it.

O will go around the Christmas tree again this year.

N will go in my son's room as a shelf layout for him since he is such a train nut. Construction may start this winter.

G will go out in the garden and around the pond . We are early in the planning stages right now. Construction may start in this summer or the spring of '03.

I think that about sums it up.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
As of now I am HO, I am changing to N Scale for my home layout as I am not all that please with my branch line layout.I will use the current bench work. I will use HO at the club..

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Originally posted by Catt!
Not fair Jon,you need to make the poll multichoice.

How to do??? I wanted to, but didn't see an option. That's why I had to make the mixed gauge choices. I tried to go back by hitting edit, but it says moderastors only:mad: Hmmmm, a nice stable guy like me wouldn't tamper with the votes whilst in there :D :D :D

Dear Moderator, could you make it multichoice now? Or should I start a new Poll? Maybe you can delete this one and I'll make a new one tonight? Maybe add G scale. And How about Zn3 :D :D :D

C

Catt

N is my primary scale with On30 as my play scale. I am also i volved in a HO scale club and also collect and run 1/32 scale (aka #1 gauge)

I keep hoping that Dave H. will give us a narrow "GAUGE" forum.:D :D :D

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Originally posted by Catt!
I keep hoping that Dave H. will give us a narrow "GAUGE" forum.:D :D :D

:D :D :D YES :D :D :D

The proposed logging forum would, in my heart, be a close second to the NG. Maybe it could be a NG/Logging forum :) IMHO: we need an NG forum because someone like you (experianced On30er) can offer a lot to someone like me (mentally impared HOn3x newby). So Idon't want to post any NG questions (or answers) on the HO forum, you might miss it. And someone like Shamus (HO scale logging GOD), probably knows more about NG than I ever will, so it even makes more sense to have an NG/Logging forum. No? :D :D :D

Back to this thread: this is a great way to get to know who's doin' what, with all the new folks coming on, it's perfect timing, so why doesn't everyone punch in a little of what they are doing and vote :rolleyes: :p ;) :D :) :cool:

C

Catt

Jon,the only problem with a combined Logging /Narrow Gauge forum is the loggers don't leave any room for the narrow minded folk.:(

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well lets see, it seems I've posted this before...

Z - (custom built briefcase),

N - (Coffee table In Living Room & 6' Office Shelf at work)

HO- (In Dining room along ceiling)

Standard Pre-War - (Around X-mas tree - From Thanksgiving to Jan 5th)

G - 9 X 12 Indoor Layout!! :) :) :)

~~~ Mikey

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Originally posted by N Gauger
Well lets see, it seems I've posted this before...

Z - (custom built briefcase),

N - (Coffee table In Living Room & 6' Office Shelf at work)

HO- (In Dining room along ceiling)

Standard Pre-War - (Around X-mas tree - From Thanksgiving to Jan 5th)

G - 9 X 12 Indoor Layout!! :) :) :)

~~~ Mikey

Sheesh! and at what point, Mikey, did the boss put her foot down? And do you miss her as much as anticipated??? :D :D :D You've got more layouts than a lot of guys have engines! Breifcase, huh, I wondered what we do with z :) No Zn3??? hohoho :)

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
HO for the primary layout
Ho for the Xmas village the better half sets up every year(Watch for pictures around Xmas)
O....What they hey....Thats all I do is HO. All my N stuff is heading to Florida.