What One?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by thegoonman, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegoonman

thegoonman New Member

I was wondering what RC car to buy. I have a Duratrax Axis. I have to rebuild the engine, was wondering if i should invest in a new car. I was thinking about OFNA. any help would be Great.
  2. pike

pike Member

you can't go wrong with ofna they're simply the worlds best nitro buggys id say if the cash is spendable do it.

the only reasion i say that is because duratrax aint that great they're sorta a newbie car for practice, drive it until it breaks then get something good type of car.
  3. thegoonman

thegoonman New Member

Is there any other makes that are good like OFNA. What car for OFNA is good for it's price. I am thinking of getting a off-road bugg.
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Kyosho makes exellent buggies, with Ofna, you have a huge choice, just depends on how much you want to spend.
  5. thegoonman

thegoonman New Member

I already have nitro stuff so i dont need the rtr. if it is a good price i would get it but not looking that way for sure. I plan to spend about 800 CAN, so what would be best. I was thinking Kyscho or OFNA. Also what are better for parts and how expensive are the parts.
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

Ofna parts are easy to get and afordable, go for the Hyper 7 pro or PBS, both are great buggies.
  7. dudex

dudex Member

go with ofna simply because of parts availability. Both make good buggies though.
  8. thegoonman

thegoonman New Member

I was kind of looking to get a 1/8 but the hyper 7 PBS RTR has caught my attention. I dont really want the PRO because it doesn't come with engine. This could cause a bit of problem. Any other suggestions besides the PBS.
  9. thegoonman

thegoonman New Member

Sorry, I thought that the PBS was 1/10 scale but it is a 1/8. HAs anyon ehad any bad or good expirences on this car.
  10. mastmec

mastmec Member

If your leaning toward Ofna, check out their website, they have a lot of great buggies, each has pros and cons for different types of tracks.
  11. thegoonman

thegoonman New Member

I think the PBS is the one. How fast does it go and would it be able to beat the Ulra Lx Pro
  12. combatcm

combatcm Member

I have a LX pro and it is a great buggy. If you jump it a it hits something or rolls it sounds like a rock. No doubt buggies and 1/10 scale cars are completely different. All OFNA buggies are pure beef. Everything on the buggies can also be upgraded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.